5.0 out of 5 stars Ron Hill Trackster - mens size M
I have had Ron Hill tracksters for over 20 years and, strangely, I find the mens fit better than the ladies (I am a standard size 10, but even the size 12 dips at the rear of the waistband !!!). These tracksters are workhorses, they don't ride up, slide down or stick to sweaty body parts, they wash and dry over night. I will continue to buy this product
Published on 20 July 2010 by The Old Lady at the Gym

3.0 out of 5 stars Long legged
I bought large being a 38" waist, however the legs must have assumed I was 6 foot 6. I had to pull them up concertina style, so my legs looked like Michelin man!

I've had Ron Hill in the past, no problems. I guess next time I'll go into a shop and try them on.
Published 15 months ago by Mr. Graham J. Woodison

5.0 out of 5 stars Ron Hill Trackster - mens size M, 20 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Trackster Elite GT Running Pants, Size XL, 26 May 2011
I've bought quite a few of these over the years. The earliest ones were great - lightweight and very stretchy, which is important to me due to my height - well over 6'. I went through a period with a couple of pairs that weren't as stretchy and were horrid to wear. Thankfully, with the Elite GT's, Ronhill are back on form. So, now I have running pants that fit, are great to wear and can be washed and dried in no time at all. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars good reliable brand, 29 Jan. 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend to replace a previous pair which had been worn and worn. The quality is just the same. They wash well and are definitely a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item, 25 Jan. 2010
Kakashi "I'm a Jack of All Trades" (New Zealand, Bay of Plenty (but in cornwall atm)) - See all my reviews
Cheap, comfy, not that warm but after a bit of jogging that that doesnt matter.
If your a bulky lad like me I've got say size XL is very long in the leg.
I be may a short fella at 5ft 11in but they were a wee bit too long

4.0 out of 5 stars Even though I like compression tights sometimes you may want something which is ..., 23 Dec. 2014
All time classic. I used to have these at school.

Even though I like compression tights sometimes you may want something which is less compressing and just more fitted. Trackster's are these.

My only comment is that they used to have a plastic device on the waist cord to quickly tighten them. These don't come with them. So will be looking to add one of these.

Highly recommended!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Long legged, 22 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 Jan. 2015
My husband has been wearing Ron Hill trackster pants since the 70’s,(he’s had his current pair as long as I can remember) - I’ve been trying to source an additional pair through the high street without success – modern track pants tend to have Lycra in, which, due to a disability he finds difficult to get on an off. These are excellent, soft and stretchy material but easy to get on/off, keep their shape, wash well and dry quickly. Handy stirrups at the feet and nice piping down the sides make them look really smart as well as being soft and surprisingly warm in the wind and weather. Stretchy waist band with internal ties for extra security and a handy internal pocket for a key/bits and bobs. Thrilled to be able to source these through Amazon – have ordered two more pairs. Cannot recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, durable and do a good job of keeping ..., 31 Jan. 2015
Comfortable, durable and do a good job of keeping muscles warm. Difficult to fault these. I really like the fit of these too - not as tight as compression tights but nice and streamlined compared to conventional jogging bottoms.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for running in, surprise surprise, 17 April 2013
A good fit but the medium is slightly long for me I'm 5'8". waist is good so a smaller size was not an option. I made a small adjustment to the stirrups and bingo they're perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iconic pants for activities, 29 July 2014
I've worn RonHill Tracksters mainly for running, cycling, mountaineering and rock climbing for over 30 years and have yet to find a satisfactory alternative. They are cheap, light, quick drying and comfortable. If you are going to get seriously wet (e.g. cross country races with river crossings) then wear tights instead because these aren't pleasant when they are flapping around your legs.
I frequently put holes in the knees when gardening or climbing, however they were never designed to be abrasion resistant.