5.0 out of 5 stars Great running pants
Faultless. First run in them was in the snow at 0 degrees and they kept me warm and were very comfortable. As a rule of thumb for sizing I'm a 36 inch waist and ordered large which fit perfectly.
Published on 10 Jan. 2010 by Liz R

2.0 out of 5 stars Average at best
These pants aren't great, they have a cheap 'silky' feel and made my unmentionables 'bulge' due to the tightness. I even ordered a size up, I'm normally a small but ordered a medium to make sure they fit. They didn't fit, they were tight around my 30inch waist, and were about 5inches too long for my 32inch leg length. The next size down might of been alright for my leg...
Published 5 months ago by Josh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running pants, 10 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Trackster, 3 Jan. 2012
Great product. I have 3 pairs, I use them for gym, 5-a-side football and cycling. I have also used them under saloppetes to give an extra layer. They are tight enough to leave you free to move but not so tight they look like ballet tights. They are warm enough to use outside but not thick enough to make you sweat. My first pair are circa 1980 and still going strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 5 Dec. 2013
M. Mccann (Redditch, Worcestershire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants (Apparel)
Having purchased these running pants I have now worn them three times for short to medium distance runs.

They are tremendous, very comfortable and feel very high quality. I would certainly recommend them. One word of caution though - they are a pretty snug fit - so if you are between sizes and a tad unsure of your fitting go one size up.

I trust this review helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Ron Hill Trackster, 27 Oct. 2009
A very good product which you can't seem to buy in the sports shop's. Why I don't know, they seem to sell fashion products and not the items you need.

This item is of good quality and delivery was quick. It is also reasonable in price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running & Cycling Pants, 11 May 2010
Fantastic for cold days and warm days. I wear it for cycling. Zip at the bottom for convenience. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 16 Feb. 2010
Bought these for my husband as training for marathon. Finds them really comfortable and easy to run in. Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 17 April 2012
Yet another pair of these tracksters, have found nothing to compare so stick to the old favourites. slight variation to previous products but no loss of quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 2 April 2011
I'll be honest I bought these because they were cheap,but was impressed with the comfort and fit.So if your after a cheap pair of runners I'd recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good running pants, 9 May 2012
Support where needed, light, but they keep internal temperature very well. Also, the feet straps are great at keeping them in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs - comfortable and keeps me warm, 18 Jan. 2015
Hugo Minney "hugie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I wouldn't say I'm an athlete - Parkrun (5km) every Saturday and 3 or 4 runs of similar length during the week - but these are just the ticket.
I don't like compression pants because they reveal bumps I'd rather not reveal, and because I'm not that professional. I don't like loose floppy trousers because they get tangled up and generally make me uncomfortable. And yet, sometimes it's just too cold for shorts.
These Tracksters fit the bill. They aren't tight, so they aren't too revealing, and yet they aren't lose so they don't flap around. They stay on and stay up (even without using the drawstring) in the way they should, and I can peel them off without bending down (by standing on the leg I'm peeling) even when soaking wet. They wash easily and hold their shape, and dry sufficiently fast so I only have two pairs to last me all week.

Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants