5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty
Very pretty bangle/bracelet bought for my very discerning daughterinlaw. She loved it. Delivery was fast, and the bracelet came in a classy gift box. I'd buy again.
Published on 14 April 2009 by Mrs. C. J. Baldwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pretty good quality silver but it could have been a ...
Lovely pretty good quality silver but it could have been a little bigger in size well packaged and nicely boxed .
Published 3 months ago by Marilyn C Wells

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 14 April 2009
Mrs. C. J. Baldwin (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Knotwork Bangle 72H2SB (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars H Sterratt (Cornwall), 23 Jun. 2009
A beautiful bangle/bracelet, I brought one for a friend's birthday and she loved it! It comes in a lovely presentation box. So pretty I ended up buying another two for other occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas present for my wife, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my wife for christmas and am pleased to say that she loved it. Ordering was easy and it arrived in plenty of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice item, 13 May 2013
Purchased this for my girlfriend and she loved it.

The item is much better looking in the flesh than on the picture. On the two sides of the knotwork, nearest the 'O' rings, it is actually a matt, brushed finish compared to the rest of the bangle which is polished silver.

Both parts of the bangle are hallmarked silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present, 6 Jan. 2013
This was my second purchase from Heritage, i already bought a silver celtic knot pendant as a present for my mum last year. She is very picky and she absolutely loved it and wears it 24/7 and so I bought this bangle to go with it and it was another success. It might be a bit more expensive compared to other silver bangles but it makes it up in great quality and precise finish. Very happy with it, would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver bangle, 7 Feb. 2013
I bought this bracelet for my mum she was 65. Iwas a bit stuck on what to get her as she isn't a lover of jewlery. I wanted something a bit special. After reading the other reviews, i decided to purchase it anyway. Mum absolutly loved it, So glad i didn't buy her a usual safe gift. Very delicate design, suitable for every day wear or a special occasion.Recommend for any age.I bought some other Heritage jewelry for friends and i would trust that you are getting a quality piece of jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bangle, but quite small, 3 Jan. 2015
Nice item, I have many of the heritage collection. The bangle is nicely detailed with a half polished and satin Finish to the design, which isn't seen in the photo. The bangle itself is very small in comparison to other bangles they have in their range, but fits me fine. I used to be a lot bigger than I am now and had a much chubbier wrist and it would never have fit. So buy with caution, if you have a large wrist you may have to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars bracelet 2, 15 Dec. 2012
Lovely! It's big enough for my wrist and it fits with any outfit so you can wear it with formal or informal clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars really like it. I have fairly large wrists so doesnt ..., 31 Oct. 2014
Brought for myself to go with earrings and necklace from same supplier, really like it. I have fairly large wrists so doesnt move too freely, easy to fasten, has kept it's shape despite being worn at work where it gets knocked on desk.
Good value for money,
arrived quickly and nicely packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, delicately designed bracelet, 2 Mar. 2015
M. Sutherland - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this beautiful, delicately designed bracelet. I read one review that said it was very large, but totally disagree with that. It fits my wrist well and looks very classy. Also comes in a lovely presentation box. Prompt service too - thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›