5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
I was really happy when I opened the box. The whole thing has a decent weight to it, not at all flimsy yet feminine. Very nice
Published on 11 Jun 2010 by Rhiannon -Yanna

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but skimpy
While this pendant and matching earrings are very pretty they are a very thin slice of silver. Not really worth the money. I would not recommend to purchase
Published 6 months ago by Anne Aitchison

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Jun 2010
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Necklace, 9284HP 18" (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 24 May 2009
Rachel Dunbar - See all my reviews
very nice design and came quickly
quite bright silver and so i have to be careful what i wear it with
other than that i'm very happy with it ^_^

4.0 out of 5 stars After a long search, 13 Oct 2011
I found this item on Amazon. I was looking for a small but nice gift to take to South America. This was a very good price and good quality and looked as though I had spent more than I had. So often it is the chain that lets down a pendant but it is certainly not the case here. I will definitely buy another one on future occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver celtic jewellery, 9 Oct 2010
I purchased this, together with matching ear rings, as a Christening present. It arrived promptly and was well packaged. The item was as expected and I am extremely pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Pendant, 13 Feb 2012
Val R (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing this lovely silver pendant for a few days, and people have commented on how attractive it is. It is not flimsy at all, it's a good weight and feels a good quality necklace. I got one for a colleagues leaving gift, and liked it so much I got one for myself too (her's was £12, mine was £9.60). Not sure why Amazon reduced the price, but glad they did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Dec 2013
Bought as a gift for a friend living at other side of world. Wanted something scottish and this fitted the bill. Lovely quality and looks and feels expensive. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Style, 2 Jan 2013
A simple yet elegant necklace which is not big but extremely elegant and stylish. My wife was pleased so I guess it must be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heritage Steerling Silver Ladies Celtic Plain Knot Pendant, 8 Sep 2012
I have just received my necklace and was absolutely delighted with it. This is a small but truly lovely piece and was just what I was looking for. A very pretty necklace that can be worn on any occasion or all the time if desired. It goes with anything you choose to wear, and will look good whether you are dressed for special occasion, or even if just wearing casual clothes. So glad I bought it, and would recommend it to others who like me just wanted something pretty to wear all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver pendant, 11 Jun 2012
I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved this pendant.
Nice packaging if you are buying it as a present for someone.
I think it looks good and is good value for money.Heritage Sterling Silver Ladies' 9284 Celtic Plain Knot Pendant + 46cm Chain 9284HP

4.0 out of 5 stars celtic necklace, 24 Jan 2012
Alison Fiona Barlow "bulldog" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
im very pleased with the necklace but thought it was going to be a bit bigger,the pendant i mean as the chain is a good length.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›