on 24 June 2009
Firstly a word about the supplier, Digital Frames. I placed my order via Amazon one lunchtime and I was amazed to see it arrive the following morning, so no complaints there.
As for the product, I echo what the previous reviewer has already said. This is a quality product at a good price, and the 15" screen has the ability to display your photos in stunning quality. Just remember that the screen size is the same as your average computer monitor, so it's fairly big! Unlike some of the other digital frames this product also has a random feature which, when you've watched your photos run through several times, is a useful tool.
The product is supplied with both black and silver frames. These are easily swapped and is another useful addition.
The one black mark against it is the relatively short length of the lead. If you plan to wall mount it I strongly recommend you buy an extension lead when you order as, trust me, you will need one!
All in all a very good product which I cannot recommend high enough.
on 2 May 2009
Great bit of kit for the price. Much better any of the branded smaller screen offerings. Well worth it and mines still going strong after 8 months of use. Really like the abilty to change frame colours
on 15 November 2009
Very pleased with it. Good quality picture and a good size screen. It is easier to operate from the hand control.Turn it on by the main on/off switch under the frame, this puts it on standby, then use the hand control, Red button to turn the screen on.
on 23 August 2010
Great piece of technology! Tired of photos gathering dust or being forgotton on a computer drive. Beautiful reproduction of photos 24/7 in my living room. Easy set-up too - which is important for me.
on 18 May 2013
Been agonising over getting a frame for some time and finally settled on this one.
Have to say I'd like a true random image option but other than that its a very nice addition to the front room.