5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
As with all Mackintosh these are of the best quality and value, extremely attractive, delicate design, and come presented in a beautiful gift box. Bought as a gift with the matching pendant. Delighted with them.
Published on 23 Sep 2009 by Sunbird

2.0 out of 5 stars it is very small
I though these swould be bigger. This small (the heart is less than 1 cm) it looks very cheap. I would have never bought it if had seen it in real life.
Published 17 months ago by lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 Sep 2009
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Mackintosh Open Rose Heart Drop Earrings 61F5HP (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 3 Feb 2012
The earrings are beautiful, looking great when worn!! You should get something to secure them in your ears as well because they can be easily lost. When I lost one of mine, I went straight back to Amazon and got a new pair.;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty earrings, 4 Mar 2011
I bought these earrings as a gift to my friend and when they arrive, I am very pleased with them. They came in a very good quality gift box and look more expensive than they actually are. I also bought a pair to myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Stylish Macintosh Earrings, 12 Nov 2012
Bought these earrings as a Xmas Present

They are very stylish and look very expensive.
The price of these earrings are brilliant and they look worth a lot more.

Lovely Macintosh design and go well with the matching necklace as that's what I also bought.

The are not too big and not too small. I would say just right.

They come in a lovely box that is sturdy. Unlike some of the flimsy cardboard boxes some companies use.

They are perfect as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous earrings, 16 Feb 2011
I bought these earrings as a gift and I was really pleased with them. They arrived on time and gift-boxed. Very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars heritage earrings, good quality buy and well presented, 3 Jan 2014
Liz (Cardonald) - See all my reviews
love these earrings, not too big or too small and very good quality, came in a lovely presentation box and I have since ordered another pair of silver earrings from this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earings!, 7 Jan 2014
L. Miteva "Lyuli" (Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
Very stylish silver earrings. Not too big or too small. I love them! First I bought them for gift to my friend but after I saw them I bought one pair for me too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 28 Dec 2013
My sister loved them and I wanted to keep them for myself. Great packaging and they looked more expensive than they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mackintosh earrings, 9 Dec 2013
Beautiful sterling silver earrings. Small and delicate. Matching pendant necklace available too. I am very pleased with these and a lot of people have commented on them. Very good buy. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning!, 3 July 2013
I bought these earrings as a present! I chose the free delivery option and they arrived 2 days later which I was very happy about. They came in a lovely little box which I didn't expect and they were simply stunning! I would definitely reccommend them and I gave them 5 stars because they are great quality and value for money!