4.0 out of 5 stars much liked present
I bought this as one of a number of presents for one of my daughters. All of my daughters liked it but it is a little galling to see it at 40% off a few days later, as with a number of other Christmas purchases.
Published on 3 Jan. 2011 by Mike - cambridge

1.0 out of 5 stars NO NECKLACE IN THE BOX!
LET THIS BE A WARNING! I ordered this as a christmas gift for a friend and when i got the box that the necklace was suppose to be in, it was empty.... if i dont get a refund im going to be very cross....
Published 7 months ago by Robert Walkinshaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Organic Twist Necklace, 9232SB 18" (Jewellery)
I bought this as a sneaky gift for myself recently, deciding that I loved the celtic style as I was browsing the web. I don't know why but I imagined it to be quite big, and was thus pleasantly surprised; the pendant is fairly small, only about an inch and a half in length, which makes it appear much more lovely and intricate when worn. It comes in a lovely leather box, which is a great plus.

My only nitpick would be that maybe the chain is too long, but that's more of a personal preference kind of thing. I would still whole-heartedly recommend this, as it is definitely nicely different to most 'standard' designs, without looking tacky or chunky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super item, 25 Nov. 2011
M. C. Murray "M C Murray" (Dublin) - See all my reviews
I bought the pendant and earrings. I am so pleased with them all. They look really well. Service was terrific also. Thanks Maureen

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST AS DESCRIBED AND BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED, 8 Jan. 2011
THIS WAS PRECISELY AS DESCRIBED AND LOOKED EVEN BETTER THAN THE THE ILLUSTRATION. IT WAS A GIFT FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVED KIT HEATH JEWELLERY AND SHE REALLY APPRECIATED IT. IT ARRIVED WELL BEFORE CHRISTMAS, DESPITE THE POOR WEATHER AND THE TIME OF YEAR, AND WAS BEAUTFIULLY PACKED. ALL IN ALL I WOULD CERTAINLY LOOK FOR THIS PARTICULAR MAKER IN THE FUTURE, THEY WERE NEW TO ME, AND BUY MORE OF THEIR WORK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rach H, 7 April 2011
Bought as part of a set as a gift for a Bridesmaid. Beautifully made and ideal as a present. Arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars hritage sterling silver celtic organic twist, 7 Jun. 2013
I chose this because I wanted a nice neat pendant. I loved it at first sight, have not taken it off since I got it. The pendant is lovely and shiny and is very eye catching. wearing jewellery round my neck usually irritates me , but I am even sleeping and bathing in it. It is a nice change from the usual heart or cross quite unusual and I am over the moon with it .very speedy delivery came next day

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and pretty, 23 May 2014
Pendant arrived very quickly and is lovely. I bought for myself as an everyday necklace and haven't taken it yet. The chain is delicate looking but robust enough for everyday wear. I don't feel as though its going to break at any moment and the length is just right. The pendant design is lovely and really unusual. Very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 30 Nov. 2011
Really pleased with this necklace- chose it for a friend for Christmas. The one flaw it does have is that it's a bit smaller than I initially thought, so maybe some idea of measurements would be useful. It is roughly the length/height of one and a half fingernails and quite thin; something to keep in mind if buying, this is not a medium/large statement pendant. Very classy though

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present, 8 May 2014
I bought this as a present, to match the organic twist earrings. It's really lovely, an excellent match and nicely presented in a smart little box. I'm considering buying this and the earrings for myself. It's much better than I expected and very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Twist Pendant, 4 April 2014
Bought this and the matching earrings as a present for my wife and she is really happy with it. Nice delicate chain, the twist pendant was a bit smaller than expected but this did not really matter, makes an ideal present that you can't really go wrong with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for mum, 1 May 2014
Very elegant piece, it is genuine silver (it has the 925 marking on it). It is relatively small (about a fingernail and a half), but that makes it very elegant, suitable for any occasion! Highly recommend and excellent value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›