5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong looking exercise ball
Published on 11 April 2011 by DaveB

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to pump up properly
Ball is well-made and sturdy and it arrived quickly and well packaged. The downside is a very basic valve and there are no instructions or fitting for a pump so its difficult to achieve decent pressure. I have a hand pump and a foot pump and tried both. The ball is perhaps 80% inflated, not enough to exercise on properly.
Published on 3 Feb 2009 by C. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong looking exercise ball, 11 April 2011
Pumps up surprisingly quickly (a few mins) with the free handpump provided. There is a spare valve in case the first gets lost. There is a tape which you attach to the valve while inflating and wrap around the ball so you can stop pumping when it gets taut, this means the ball has achieved its rated diameter. We stopped when it was 70cm (or so) to suit my wife who is 5' 9", the ball is still firm enough to use even at that diameter. I'm a bit taller so use it fully inflated. Excellent quality. The valve does not leak either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Fitness Ball, 21 Oct 2011
Wilfred T. Harrington (UK) - See all my reviews
I work as a freelance Personal trainer, and would highly recommend these balls. I advise my clients to use them, the ribbing means the ball retains its roundness and the quality of the ball is second to none. If you are buying a fitness ball, for value for money for an industry standard ball I have not found better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Gym Ball, 24 Mar 2012
This review is from: FITNESS-MAD 500KG Studio Pro Swiss Ball with Pump 55cm (Sports)
This ball is easy to inflate, the measure that came with it made sizing easy, othervwise its hard to know just how far to inflate. The surface of the ball is easy to grip, no sliding hands like the other 'smoother surface' ball I used to own, I am 5ft 4 and the 55cm is perfect, my previous ball was 65cm and way too big. You also get 2 bungs which s handy in case you lose one, plus a neat little tool for removing the bung in case you need to re-inflate (or deflate) I think most gym balls do go down a little in time, so thats not abnormal but at least you dont have to break a nail or risk puncture by trying to get the bung out.

5.0 out of 5 stars super tough, 27 Nov 2010
I bought this ball to replace a cheap one and wanted a good quality ball that would take regular use by 2 heavy people. This certainly fits the bill. It is the same quality my gym had and I really liked the fact that it came with a tape that you put through the nozzle of the pump so that you know exactly what size it is. I found the listing confusing as to whether there was a pump included but wasn't that bothered whether there was or not. When it came there was a pump in the box, not the best one in the world and I would suggest that pumping the ball up would make a good work out in itself but if you follow the instructions and partially inflate the ball and then leave it overnight and finish inflating it there is no problem. The ball has not leaked nearly as much air as cheaper ones do when under use and as a disabled person I have absolute faith in this ball being safe while with a cheap one I have worried in the past that it could go bang if subjected to a sudden shock. I really don't think there is anything to worry about in this one. I would buy this again if I needed another one and would recommend it to others who want good quality, non slip surface, safe ball with no gimmicks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, easy to inflate and nice colour, 4 Mar 2011
This is a good strong ball that appears really well made - I feel I can trust it not to burst.
The hand pump that came with it is much better than the flimsy foot pump I got with my other Ball, & is easy to use.

I love the colour too.
All in all - very happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to pump up properly, 3 Feb 2009
C. Turner "digitizeme" (London) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars No compliants!, 15 May 2012
I was looking for a reasonable ball for some exercises from the physio and to sit on instead of a chair on the days I work from home. This ball has been pretty good - needed topped up a bit after a few days but the pump you get is good so its not a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy product, 19 Nov 2010
Ichabod J (Farleigh Wallop, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
There's only so much one can say about an exercise ball. Key plus for this one is that it will support plenty of weight. I'm 190lbs and have used fairly heavy weights whilst lying/sitting on this. It hasn't burst yet! Nor has it ever felt as if it's under undue strain.

I've had to top it up with air fairly frequently, but it's been used daily, so some deflation is to be expected and the hand pump provided is easy to use.

All in all, if you're after a decent exercise ball, especially one suitable for weights work, this is a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Sep 2012
Although more expensive than other versions on the market, it is definitely worth the extra. There is a hand pump included of reasonable quality, that actually works and I was able to get to the correct pressure/size (easy to check with the free tape included) within 5-10 minutes,a workout in itself!. The product is very robust of excellent quality and unlike the cheaper version, purchased prior to this one, is actually the correct size!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth paying more for, 22 Jun 2012
It's not the cheapest, but:

The material is less slippery than others I've bought, so you can exercise without sliding off;

It comes with a measuring tape which is held in place with the pump so you can easily see it is the right size;

The pump is included;

The material is thicker than others I've bought and it is designed for heavy duty use in public gyms, so you know it will not burst easily.