5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Kate-sw

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but very small
These are very pretty, but much smaller than I expected, and I am very disappointed with them. No time to send them back and/or replace them, as they were ordred for an Xmas present. I am sure that the size is given on the details - my lesson now is to look more closely, and not go by appearance, description and reviews.
Published on 20 Dec 2012 by M. K. Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver and Amethyst Art Nouveau Stud Earrings 3239AM (Jewellery)
I purchased these as a Christmas present for my mum and when they arrived I was really happy with them. They come in a lovely little box and the earrings themselves are lovely. The picture really doesn't do them justice. My mum was thrilled and told me off for spending to much money (obviously I didn't tell her that they weren't that expensive). I was really happy with them and would recommend them to anyone. They are to big and hang nicely, the gem isn't too flashy but it is big enough that you can clearly see it from a short distance. They aren't brassy or over the top and look quite classy once on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kit Heath earrings, 24 Feb 2011
I was very please with these earrings and the matching necklace that I purchased for a friends 60th birthday, I thought that they we good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars just lovely, 18 April 2012
Mrs. P. Lukins (uk) - See all my reviews
What can you say about these earrings..well they are just beautifully well made and well worth the price. They look fabulous on and really stand out. Great to wear and I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 30 Dec 2013
These earrings were part of a present for my sister. They were attractive to look at and had a very good weight of silver. She loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 19 Jun 2013
I got the pendant as well for a present. Wonderful quality, very classy and elegant. They match very well and a truly pleasure to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Heritage Sterling Silver 3239AM Art Nouveau Amethyst Stud Earrings Heritage, 21 April 2013
I had these for a birthday present to match a necklace that my daughter bought me, and I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars earings, 26 Dec 2012
bought them as a present and was very happy with the style and very good value for being silver with amethyst

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but very small, 20 Dec 2012
M. K. Clarke "cleosam" (France) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous earrings, 17 Dec 2012
H. Davies "Hels" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these earrings for work, as I have them in the long version which I save four nights out. Very pretty and a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty earrings. They arrived promptly, 4 Sep 2014
Pretty earrings. They arrived promptly. Nice quality silver.