5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 21 Feb 2009
moi1953 "moi1953" (Highlands of Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Knotwork Drop Earrings 62H2SB (Jewellery)
This is a beautiful product, well packaged, quickly despatched and well priced - I'll be back!

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 2 Dec 2013
These are very pretty earrings, however they are just a wee bit smaller than I thought they would be, but very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Earrings, 18 Jan 2013
I bought these as a Christmas gift and was told that they were stylish, elegant and nicer than a lot of the OTT cheap looking earrings in the High Street today. So I would definitely recommend them !

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 4 Jan 2013
These earrings I bought as a gift, and I also bought the pendant to match them, I wish I had ordered another set as these are lovely. The heritage range is made by Kit Heath, and if you buy any of Kit Heath's earrings or pendants etc you will not be disappointed.