1,007 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great product at a great price!
Published on 17 Feb. 2009 by Rj Woodruff

2.0 out of 5 stars Auto switching doesn't work on all devices
The unit itself is well built and easy to set up, but if you are buying this because you need the autoswitching, beware: there are many devices that will not work with this unit and you will need to use the remote control (make sure your version comes with an IR and a remote). Neet were very prompt to reply to my query explaining how many currrent devices do not send the...
Published on 9 Feb. 2013 by Jay L.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product at a great price!, 17 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Neet® - 5 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX with REMOTE - 5x1 (5 way input 1 output) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b HDMI Switcher (Electronics)
I bought this product having used all 3 of my current hdmi sockets, i had my doubts being as it was so cheap and looking around and seeing similar products twice the price, i'm glad i did now it really is a great little product works perfectly with my toshiba 1080p tv, ive got my sky hd, ps3, xbox 360 an upscaling dvd player hooked up to it an it auto switches whenever you turn either device on which is nice because my tv doesnt do this i have to manually change sources via the remote control! it also comes with a small little remote of it's own if you do have to auto switch between sources, absolutely brilliant for the price and came next day delivery which was also free so a big thumbs up to neet from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bit Of Kit This, 24 Jan. 2009
I've hooked my PS3, SKY HD and DVD up to this and it works perfectly with no loss of picture quality. It's hidden away with only the IR sensor on display.

I was torn between this product and another offering by Neet Neet 3 Port Mini HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 (3 way input 1 output) but opted for this one because of the remote. I've hidden it away and have seen on other reviews that SKY HD does not always automatically switch back. I didn't want to have to keep fishing it out to manually change it if there was a problem. This is an ideal compromise and is just a few quid more. That said so far it has worked perfectly and I haven't needed the remote.

If you need to plug more HDMI equipment in than your TV has inputs for this is the perfect solution for you. It's at a great price (many manual switch boxes I looked at cost this much) and the service from Neet is excellent. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Wot a bit a kit, 9 Feb. 2009
Fantastic gizmo, much smaller than I'd expected. Despite having a power socket it is actually self powered, switches inputs automatically or via (tiny) remote control, Excellent, prompt delivery. Cannot fault on any grounds. 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed!, 21 Jan. 2009
I have been looking, for a while, for a means of connecting my XBox, PS3, SKY HD+ and Surround system and at first I messed around with the 'proper' (for proper read expensive) cables and converters for each device - I REALLY WISH I had seen this product first though!

3 HDMI cables in, 1 HDMI cable out. Bish, bash, bosh - sorted and it's totally automatic too so that whichever device I turn on suddenly appears in crystal clear, High Def on my plasma. Loverly. Don't waste your time and money on the £100+ switches when there really is NO NEED with this little beauty.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. As it should be!, 26 Jan. 2009
LDJ "Leedjones.co.uk" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A box about the size of a small pad of post it notes - four HDMI connections (3 input, 1 output), one LED and a single button. Beautifully simple this little box does exactly what it says on the tin. Just connect up to three HDMI inputs to this box, connect the HDMI to your TV to the output socket and when you want to change source, just press the button in the top corner. The LED changes to show you the input. Quick, easy, simple, brilliant.

Tested using full 1080P passthrough from a HTPC and 1080i from an Xbox360, there is NO NEED TO TURN OFF DEVICES BETWEEN SWITCHING and that's all I can really say.

Fantastic - 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars neet switch, just the job, 22 Nov. 2008
Stephen Bath - See all my reviews
got a sony lcd with 1 hdmi port and just had virgin v+ box fitted and got sony upscaling dvd player on hdmi so was unsure how to connect them both.
it took one email to neet and they advised me to go for the switch, and was at my door the next day.
the switch is perfect and leaves no quality loss at all, and tucks out the way behind my players with just the ir sensor showing.
just the job and very good advice from the boys to

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 19 Dec. 2008
D. S. Boxall - See all my reviews
Connected my Dvd player/recorder and my Xbox 360, Auto switching works fine, I noticed no loss of image quality, item is very small and compact,well made, dont forget to order the extra Hdmi lead that you will require

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - Highly recommended, 2 April 2009
I purchased a Panasonic HD TV last month, along with a PS3. I then updated my Panasonic DVD player with a DVD recorder, all of which required an HDMI connection. As my TV only has 2 HDMI connections at the rear I started to look for a product that would enable me to plug in all my devices via HDMI. After a bit of research I came across the Neet 5 port HDMI switch. Other products were hugely expensive compared to this so it certainly seemed the best value product.
I decided on the 5 port model so I have a couple of spare inputs if I need them. I must be honest and say this product is first class. Setup is as simple as it gets. I have my SkyHD, PS3 and DVD plugged in then output goes to my TV.
Each time I switch on one of the devices, my TV automatically switches over to display that device. If Im watching sky and want to use the PS3, I simply turn on the PS3 and the TV switches over so I can play games or watch a Blu ray disc. When i turn off the PS3, my TV switches back to Sky automatically. It does the same thing with my DVD player.
I am very very happy with this product. You can also switch over devices manually using a small button on the unit and you also get a remote control for changing it manually away from the TV.
I also had a technical question that I emailed to Neet that day and had a reply straight away. Their customer service is excellent.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a switch that will automatically switch device displays quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 22 Jan. 2010
Third HDMI auto switcher I've tried and this one works! The Neet works perfectly auto switching between my Sky HD box and a Sony BDP-S350 Bluray player. Switch the S350 off and the input goes back to the Sky box automatically. No failures so far and it doesn't require any power, gets its power from the HDMI devices.
When I first installed the Neet HDMI switch, the input wouldn't auto switch back to the Sky HD box from the S350, eventually I found out that the S350 was set to "Quick Standby" mode (which must have still kept powering the HDMI output). Setting the S350 to "Normal Standby" fixed the autoswitching issue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment., 7 Feb. 2009
Brian Clark (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I purchased this HDMI connector because there was only one HDMI socket on my T.V. and I wanted to connect a Freesat box and a Blue Ray dvd player. The connections made by the Freesat box installer resulted in very poor picture quality from the dvd player which frequently disappeared altogether. I was on the point of returning the dvd player on the basis that it was faulty. After reading the other reviews I purchased this connector which did exactly what the label on the packet said it would. I now receive crystal clear picture quality from both the freesat box and dvd player. The connector was sent on the day it was ordered and arrived the day after. I am very impressed with the quality of the product and the speed of delivery.