Excellent piece of kit, providing perfect high definition signal quality from just one SkyBox to all three of our HD tv's, one of which is the end of a 30 metre HDMI cable run at the opposite end of the house - no need for Sky "multiroom"

Published 19 months ago by James

3.0 out of 5 stars Neet HDMI Splitter
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars NeetŪ - 1x4 Port HDMI SPLITTER BOX (1 input 4 way output) - Active Distribution Amplifier - v1.3b 1080p Full HD - Display HD on, 18 Sep 2012
James (Saffron Walden) - See all my reviews

I have to say too that Neet's service is every bit as good as its products, my having had occasion to solicit their help recently and they were extremely obliging - this is one of the re-emerging genre of manufacturers who unlike the vast majority of same, have evidently grasped the ultimate benefit of giving decent and attentive service. Long may such companies last.

Unhesitatingly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On, 7 July 2009
This review is from: NeetŪ - 2 Way HDMI SPLITTER BOX 1x2 Port (1 input 2 output) - Active Amplifier -1080p Full HD - Display HD on 2 TVs - ** 3D ENABLED ** - Free Shipping (Electronics)
I've been using this product for a good few months now. Having hunted around the internet this little item was as cheap as any I could find. Having purchased Neet products previously and being entirely satsisfied with the cost, quality and results it was the natural choice.

I'm using two of these with Sky HD to get around the boxes deficiency (one HD output in this day and age, come on Sky!) to output a HD signal to 3 TV's. Basically the output from Sky goes into the first splitter. The 1st output goes to the first TV and the second into the next splitter with the outputs from here going to the second and third TV's

This provides a synchronised picture to the 3 TV's with no loss of picture quality. Neet enclose a transformer with each splitter and I am using one of these to boost the signal as the third TV is at the end of a 15m cable. Over shorter distances this is not required.

Works faultlessly and I would definitely recommend. Likewise Neet's technical support is first class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, outputting hdmi from my PC to monitor AND plasma, 7 July 2011
This item is amazing! I wanted to have it so I could use my PC on my monitor and plasma screen without needing to keep swapping the HDMI cable over each time as my graphics card (like every computer) only has one HDMI out.

This works a treat, even with a 15 meter HDMI cable going from the 'magic box' to my plasma screen I have noticed no downgrading of the picture at all.

I wasn't sure if this would work for my setup, so I emailed Neet before buying and asked them, they said it SHOULD do (but were totally honest in saying that a couple of people have had problems with the screen resolution), but if I had any problems they would give me a full refund with no problems at all.

That's great service! They really seemed like they wanted to help me and not just sell an item.

What's even better is the item came the day after I bought it! I would use Neet again without a showdow of a doubt! Top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & even better customer service :), 17 July 2009
I had an issue with my new setup and Sean @ Neet has been more than helpful in diagnosing the problem. I am just about to drop him an email to thank him as my dual sky hd tv setup runs like a dream! Would I deal with them again - definately!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the task, 15 April 2010
J. T. Penver "Pro Coffee Drinker" (Sticks, Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
I use the Neet HDMI Matrix to switch 4 sources between two displays, and it works perfectly. I had a problem with previous auto-switching devices that were triggered by a PVR waking to record, so went for this manual/remote device instead. I have a TV and projector in the same room so don't use the full matrix feature as such, but know it works.

The remote control is very simple and easy to add to my Harmony One multi-remote. The matrix handles my 1080p @ 60Hz signals without a glitch, and everything up to that.

Sometimes some of my devices take a while to warm up, so the switch needs to be told again to use a source, as it seems to go back to sleep if a chosen source is off when it selects it. Just allow for this with a delay in your multi-remote settings.

Neet have been very helpful when contacted about their products, so I felt secure ordering from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splitter just the job., 17 May 2011
Joseph Wilcock (Cumbria U.K.) - See all my reviews
I bought this amplified splitter so that I could connect my computer to my 42" plasma TV over a distance of 15 metres. It has worked perfectly and I get perfect reception from BBC i player and from applications on the computer. If you need to carry a signal over a longish distance I can thoroughly recommend this amplifird splitter

3.0 out of 5 stars Neet HDMI Splitter, 28 Dec 2011
This is an excellent item if you just want a splitter, I purchased this as my yamaha AV receiver only has one HDMI output, and I wanted to feed a plasma and a 3D projector. Everything works fine apart from the 3D from my 3D Bluray player. This item does not work with Bluray 3D it may with sky 3D but not with a bluray 3D player. Before anyone says anything, everything works fine with the 3D if i disconnect this splitter unit. All my equipment is 3D ready ie cables receiver ect.. at 1.4a.
As previously stated on another recent review this will not work with a 3D Bluray player.
Saying that I have kept this item and used it elswhere in my setup as it is excellent as a splitter for just HDMI. It does say in description 3D enabled
(hence 3 Stars) This I now assume is for Sky 3D (1.3b) which with some units i have been informed does work, but it would have been nice if it was in the decription with full explanation.

In reply to comment made
Further update after doing some more tests it appears these splitters do work with bluray players cutting a long story short my setup below and what works and dosent.
1, bluray 3D player to splitter and then to displays (plasma/Projector) - All works
2, bluray 3D player to Yamaha RXV 671 AV Receiver then out to splitter then to displays (plasma/Projector) hdmi signal works 3D Bluray disc content dosent.
3, bluray 3D player to Yamaha RXV 671 AV Receiver 1 HDMI out to display iether (Plasma or Projector) 3D works.
So it appears the splitter and AV receiver have compatability issues maybe because receiver is 1.4 3D ready ?. My Projector is an optoma GT750 3D ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, quick delivery and GREAT customer service, 8 Jan 2014
C. Ether (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this product to split the signal from my UK Sky box, out to my Xbox One (which then goes on to the TV) and directly to my TV (an LG 55LA660V). This was so we had the option of watching TV, without having the Xbox One turned on. Don't get me wrong, having the TV pass-through option on the new Xbox One (thus allowing voice controls and seamless integration with the other features of the console), is a great feature. However, sometimes you just want to watch TV and the Xbox does not pass the signal on when turned off. There are also currently some bugs that need to be ironed out by Microsoft, but that will come good with an update in the near future I am sure.

Before ordering, I contacted the seller Neet via Amazon, to check that my proposed use of the product would work. Danny from Neet replied literally within 3 minutes (sent 13:35, reply by 13:38)! He was honest and said that in theory it should work, but admitted that they had not tried that exact setup due to the Xbox One being so new. He also said that I was welcome to try the unit and return it for a full refund if it did not work. I purchased the item on Saturday 4th January and it was delivered in 1 working day (Tuesday 7th January). It works absolutely fine and I have no complaints. It does get pretty hot when in use, but so do most other items in my media cupboard.

Having read some of the many reviews on Amazon, I have to say some of the “negative” comments and ratings seem unfair at best. For example the gentleman who felt “ripped off” (20th Mar 2013), when Neet were trying to help him troubleshoot his problem. At least 0 out of 7 people have so far found his review helpful. As for Mr “Way too bright” (22 Nov 2013); come on, one star because the LED’s are too bright (on a product that works)??? They are actually quite bright, but it’s no big deal. Put a bit of tape over the lights, or tuck it behind the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splits Virgin Media, 3 Jan 2014
After weeks of searching opted to use this to split the virgin media V+ box to another TV also works with TiVo box. Works perfectly even using a 10m HDMI cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SKY HD feed to Xbox One, 9 Dec 2013
I bought one of these because the Xbox One TV function does not support passive pass through, i.e. If you have plugged your Sky box into HDMI input but your Xbox isn't on, then you can't watch Sky.

This solves the problem, simply plug one output into your regular input (for Wife/Children etc. to use as normal) and plug the other output into the Xbox One input.

There is no change in picture quality at all, and as for the VERY bright LED's, I simply put a little black electrical insulation tape over them, you can still see them, but there are very subtle now.

Now, if only the Xbox One supported TV functionality correctly, supported the Sky planner, and actually turned on when I said 'XBOX ON' then I'd be away!

ARRAY(0xa218c174)