5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a homicidal doodle
Published on 15 Oct. 2012 by Hal Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not very practical
Whilst he's an entertaining little fellow as an actual bookmark in day to day use his head and arm are too heavy for the remainder of the poor soul and I found he kept making bids for freedom.
Published 21 months ago by Mogwaismudge

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a homicidal doodle, 15 Oct. 2012
I bought this shortly after becoming professionally embroiled with a man of no talent but enormous expectations. A difficult combination to do very much with, I'm sure you will agree. Before Dead Fred bounced his way into my life I was reduced to venting my frustrations in the guise of doodles. Nowhere near as satisfying plus liable to be used against me in a court of law one day.
Dead Fred makes each day worth getting up for. Because whatever life throws at me (assuming I am not quick enough off the mark to be able to bolt the door of my office before Bill can even get in there) I know that I shall at least have the satisfaction of ramming by ballpoint into a helpless inanimate object. Little things like that make life worth living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take it out on Paul, 19 April 2010
Yorksteve (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)
Paul takes a bit of a battering from me at times, but he stands up (or curls up into a ball) well to my abuse. He's stronger than he looks, you can even throw him across the room.

His rubber is tougher than other stress balls and he's a much more heavy duty stress reliever. What's more, he never complains.

Don't buy a normal stress ball, take it out on Paul instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken wrist rehabilitation, 17 May 2011
This review is from: SUCK UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)
I'm a pensioner and I bought two 'Stress Pauls' as I was unlucky enough to break both my wrists (needed plates & screws in both !). Even before having my plasters removed I wanted to have something to manipulate between my fingers to stimulate faster healing post-operation, by having to use the tendons in my fingers. I felt that a stress-ball product with an irregular shape would be more helpful than a conventional round ball. The Stress Pauls turned out to be ideal. As the strength in my fingers started to return, the little chaps could be squeezed harder, and the irregular shape meant the fingers were able to manipulate the little helpers in a way not possible with a ball. My guess is that use of two Pauls has speeded my digital recovery/dexterity significantly (the guy in the plaster room at the hospital even suggested using a computer key-board would be beneficial).

An excellent little product, and they also feel a good item for the intended item of stress-relief (Also, my grandson in Australia has mild ADD, and has been advised to use a stress ball product to manipulate in his spare hand when doing school work. The irregular shape of Stress Paul would be ideal in the classroom situation because if it's dropped, it won't roll away !).

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise tool, 8 Jan. 2010
A. Searle (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)
Great as a hand/wrist strengthening tool after my daughters broken wrist - the fun shape actually got her to do the exercises where as a conventional stress ball didn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, 26 Dec. 2008
Rubia Murphy (Guadalajara, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
I have had great pleasure from this little thing. I'm not quite sure why the dreadful fate of Stan should amuse me as much as it does but I love it.

I wish Stan came in other colours...........orange is not a favourite. Black/green/blue/red are all far better. I think sales would increase if other colours were available. I'd buy 6 if they came in black!!!

If I had anything negative to say it would be the fact that if you don't use a large enough mug to cover the coaster part of the splat that it dilutes the effect slightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 11 Oct. 2009
A. M. Busby - See all my reviews
This has brought a smile to both the children I have given this product to as a birthday gift. It is made of a flexible soft plastic so is all flimsy and rubbery and the X marks for eyes are a nice touch. Check out the other products by this brand they are all funny and a bit quirky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Cheeky Way to Keep your Pen, 23 Nov. 2010
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Funny how sticking a pen into a 'Dead Fred' brings out the worst in people.

You either get people that place it in nice and gently or just stab it in as quick as possible.

Either way a novel, fun and cheeky way of making sure that your pen is always found, never to be stuck in paperwork again.

Does fit in most normal sized biros, but put in a chunky pen and it looses some of the stability (the pen that is) and falls out.

Shame they don't come in different colours, but a good novel item that could brighten up the desk of even the most boring person. Secret Santa gift idea for those in the office environment, or just for keeping the pen by the phone at home, no more lost pen dramas just when it is needed most.

The Suck range do a range of tongue in check products that appeal to some more than others, but worth a look at for those difficult to buy presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Coaster, But Not As We Know It, 3 Jan. 2012
Jason Rennie "jren207" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
I wanted a coaster for my computer desk, as the current stack of paper I rest my drinks on looks a state. This lead me to have a look at some proper coasters.
However, just as I expected, the usual, bog-standard, flat ones with a picture of a dog or a plant on them... boring.

But wait! What's this? It's only Splat Stan!

As soon as I saw this guy, I had to buy him. He looks great, and is something a bit different. Whether there's a drink resting on him or not, he's a cool addition to my desk.

He's made of silicone, and he feels quite durable and sturdy. Also because of the rubbery texture, both the coaster, and the drink resting on him don't move around, so less spills. My mug fits just fine on him, as do bottles.

Who would have thought coasters could be so interesting?

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb for rehabilitating a broken wrist, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: SUCK UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)
I was advised to use a stress ball by my physiotherapist after I broke my wrist. I chose Paul as he offers various depths to maximise pressure.
Arrived this morning, Ive only done the routine twice and my wrist is drastically improved already!
Wider range of movement, and after the 1st session the swelling in my fingers went down to such a degree that I have been able to put my wedding ring on again, It had to be cut off at the hospital 6 weeks ago and it wouldnt go past my knuckle this morning, now it fits.
I was using a soft toy as a stress ball, as I couldnt find one in town, Thank goodness for Amazon!

Brilliant item, The physio was right, and Paul even looks cute on the coffee table. I wont be throwing him at the wall for a while

:0D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift, 29 Jan. 2011
This review is from: SUCK UK Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
Got this a while ago. It's a great gift for almost anybody.

Pros:
+ Looks as described
+ Quality
+ Design
+ Idea
+ Can last forever :)

Cons:
- None

SUCK UK Stress Ball Paul