5.0 out of 5 stars Take it out on Paul
Paul takes a bit of a battering from me at times, but he stands up (or curls up into a ball) well to my abuse. He's stronger than he looks, you can even throw him across the room.

His rubber is tougher than other stress balls and he's a much more heavy duty stress reliever. What's more, he never complains.

Don't buy a normal stress ball, take it out...
Published on 19 April 2010 by Yorksteve

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money
As previous comments state, this bookmark doesn't do the job as it falls out of the book extremely easily. Please don't bother wasting your money on purchasing this.
Published on 9 Jan 2011 by PJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Take it out on Paul, 19 April 2010
Yorksteve (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suck UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)

Don't buy a normal stress ball, take it out on Paul instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a homicidal doodle, 15 Oct 2012
I bought this shortly after becoming professionally embroiled with a man of no talent but enormous expectations. A difficult combination to do very much with, I'm sure you will agree. Before Dead Fred bounced his way into my life I was reduced to venting my frustrations in the guise of doodles. Nowhere near as satisfying plus liable to be used against me in a court of law one day.
Dead Fred makes each day worth getting up for. Because whatever life throws at me (assuming I am not quick enough off the mark to be able to bolt the door of my office before Bill can even get in there) I know that I shall at least have the satisfaction of ramming by ballpoint into a helpless inanimate object. Little things like that make life worth living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise tool, 8 Jan 2010
A. Searle (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suck UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)
Great as a hand/wrist strengthening tool after my daughters broken wrist - the fun shape actually got her to do the exercises where as a conventional stress ball didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken wrist rehabilitation, 17 May 2011
This review is from: Suck UK Stress Ball Paul (Misc.)
I'm a pensioner and I bought two 'Stress Pauls' as I was unlucky enough to break both my wrists (needed plates & screws in both !). Even before having my plasters removed I wanted to have something to manipulate between my fingers to stimulate faster healing post-operation, by having to use the tendons in my fingers. I felt that a stress-ball product with an irregular shape would be more helpful than a conventional round ball. The Stress Pauls turned out to be ideal. As the strength in my fingers started to return, the little chaps could be squeezed harder, and the irregular shape meant the fingers were able to manipulate the little helpers in a way not possible with a ball. My guess is that use of two Pauls has speeded my digital recovery/dexterity significantly (the guy in the plaster room at the hospital even suggested using a computer key-board would be beneficial).

An excellent little product, and they also feel a good item for the intended item of stress-relief (Also, my grandson in Australia has mild ADD, and has been advised to use a stress ball product to manipulate in his spare hand when doing school work. The irregular shape of Stress Paul would be ideal in the classroom situation because if it's dropped, it won't roll away !).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 11 Oct 2009
A. M. Busby - See all my reviews
This has brought a smile to both the children I have given this product to as a birthday gift. It is made of a flexible soft plastic so is all flimsy and rubbery and the X marks for eyes are a nice touch. Check out the other products by this brand they are all funny and a bit quirky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, 26 Dec 2008
Rubia Murphy (Guadalajara, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
I have had great pleasure from this little thing. I'm not quite sure why the dreadful fate of Stan should amuse me as much as it does but I love it.

I wish Stan came in other colours...........orange is not a favourite. Black/green/blue/red are all far better. I think sales would increase if other colours were available. I'd buy 6 if they came in black!!!

If I had anything negative to say it would be the fact that if you don't use a large enough mug to cover the coaster part of the splat that it dilutes the effect slightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars splat stan, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
This is a really good novelty item and is good as stocking fillers and little presents from the children. These really are non-slip which is needed in my house with little fingers around. Well recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money, 9 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect idea!, 21 Nov 2011
This thing is one of the coolest idea that I've ever seen...really! It will transform the rubbers in something nice, to show off with :)

Thank you Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 25 Jun 2011
This review is from: Splat Stan Coaster (Misc.)
The product is of quality but its collour wasnt as expected, instead of red it was orange, i am a little disappointed with it.

Suck UK Stress Ball Paul