5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product fo Incredible Price
The product is well designed and built; much stronger than my last 3.5mm jack. The cable is chunky enough to withstand regular use. It also fits very well into jacks. The sound quality is brilliant, and is a dramatic improvement over my previous and, might I add, more expensive cable. The 3m length allows for a wide range of uses over quite reasonable distances.
The...
Published on 4 April 2012 by Callum

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm
It works... But since using these to replace my old sound jack, every now and then it makes a loud popping sound through my speakers, which according to e-how is the sign of an aged/damaged cable. Really ruins the 'music experience' - so, you get what you pay for!...

Published on 29 May 2012 by Alice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product fo Incredible Price, 4 April 2012
This review is from: FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics] (Electronics)
The gold plating gives greater conductivity and is almost unheard of for this price.
The price is fantastic; just 99p for a product that exceeds similar items that cost 10 times as much.

The item arrived two days early, and was packaged well. Very quick dispatch by seller (no need for delivery when the free form allows it to arrive within two days anyhow).

Overall a great product and a must buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 17 Mar. 2010
V. Saraf - See all my reviews
Bought this as a connector from my laptop to LCD TV. Works perfectly. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 8 Feb. 2012
M. Malik (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a cable to ocassionally hook up my i-pod to my pc speakers, so didsn't want to spend too much. This cable was a great find - solid construction, chunky cable (a previous shorter cable turned out to be very thin and just didn't feel well made) and best of all, a ridiculously low price. Having shopped around in-store and on-line, it would be pointless wasting your time with anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars CABLE, 24 May 2012
Mr. R. B. Ross (u.k) - See all my reviews
arrived very quickly and work well for connecting lap top to the tv .the sound quality wasnt to bad i also ordered a vga cable as well for picter

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 29 May 2012

- ...Interestingly enough, I bought one of these a few months before for a friend and the cable looks and is completely different to the one I received; he said his is great quality (better than any of the others he's used). So make sure you check who the supplier is. I don't recommend Ukdapper, but can recommend 247Buyer - my friend was provided his cable by this company, and he would've given the review 5 stars if he was writing this. But I write mine for Ukdapper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Dec. 2011
This was amazing. I looked at this price and thought "Don't be a fool this will not work" But at £0.97 I thought it worthy of the risk. I was right to. The product is well made, it works perfectly and there is no distortion or interference as I can tell. I had a similar cable that cost a lot more and this is far superior. The cable is thick and twin cable so kinks will not cause a short. One of the plug end rubber covers was slightly covering the flat face of the cover where it had been moulded but has in no way hindered connection or sound quality. I'm sure if you were after a better sound you could find better but in honesty you'd not be using 3.5 mm jack plugs. Buy it, it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 Sept. 2011
This cable arrived very quickly ... works well and the sound quality is very good. I bought it to use in my car ... probably not the best length to buy for this purpose as i now have cable tucked away under my seat - I will order another in a far more sensible length!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound Quality, 10 Aug. 2011
I purchased this stereo jack to link my LED TV to an Ipod dock with 10 watt RMS speakers to improve the sound quality. The result was quite impressive as the clarity, volume and depth of the sound produced compaired to the TV speakers improved dramatically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 11 Sept. 2013
Short review:
It's a cheap simple 3.5mm to 3.5MM cable and it works well!

Long review;
I use this kind of cable in the car (Seat Leon) between a windscreen-mounted (Samsung) phone cradle and the centre console connector which is located behind the hand-brake between the front seats. It enables music from the phone to be played through the car audio. Performance from this FPUK 3M cable is as good as any I have used before and I have used a few at different prices, gold plated connectors, thicker cable shielding and so on. I haven't found any of that matters to performance by the way.

The benefit which I hadn't realised when buying is that this one is 3m and I quickly appreciated it. From time to time the bend on any cable at the centre console must put pressure on the connection, they become loose inside and then you get intermittent music/cut-outs in one channel. Since that typical 1m length is stretching from centre console to wind-screen as unobtrusively as possible all the length is used and they still hang visibly near the gear lever, there has been no point repairing that end when a connection suffers because there is no spare length really to play with (except to use for something else indoors perhaps).

In contrast, the 3m length allows you to run the cable more neatly with plenty spare to tuck away and I expect this will be of benefit. Even if I find this one suffers the same as others along the way I know the cable is long enough for me to repair without making it too short, and if not it's cheap so I will buy again if I need another.

It's useful of course for any other application using the 3.5mm connectors. For example I have had a Tivoli One (Henry Koss) FM radio for somewhere between 10 and 20 years (I really can't remember) which you can connect your phone to and play your music files in the same way. And I also have a Line 6 guitar amp with 3.5mm input which has been brilliant at barbecues used in the same way! Any 3.5mm cable will have this versatility but a 3m cable is just a bit more convenient.

So, good value for money in my eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 26 April 2013
I bought this cable for a couple of reasons:
1 - Connecting a laptop's audio signal to a TV (doesn't have composite or HDMI).
2 - using in my home studio.

Despite the length, signal noise is comparatively low. Not as good as some of the high end audio cables I have but perfectly useable.
If you want to know if gold connectors make a difference, yes: as long as the source and destination kits are up to snuff.