on 4 February 2013
I was a little bit unsure as the price was so low but thought it worth a shot, Not sure "luxury" is a term I would use but compared against our previous one from Dunelm Mill, it is just as good and half the price at least. Our new mattress forced us to get the new size with deep sides as it's 40cm deep and this fits perfectly. Only down side is the price of delivery and took nearly a week to arrive but would still buy from them again as it is good value for money overall.
on 1 July 2011
Happy with purchase & delivery.
Its hard to find any fitted bedding for a Small double(4ft)bed any where other than the internet & even then not always at a good price.
Would recommend & buy again!
on 8 March 2012
Good quality cotton and fits perfectly-very hard to find the right size an depth-worth the money and I bought two.
on 4 November 2012
excellent value for money, good quality and has extra long cotton round the sides for tucking in. Our new superkingsize bed has a really deep matress but no problem with this product. would recommend.
on 14 June 2011
Bought this mattress protector for my daughter's bed, not as quilted as I'd expected but does the job. Choice very limited for this size mattress so can't complain. I have since "modified" it by sewing an old duvet onto it so now it's very comfortable as a bed-topper.
on 16 June 2013
Did not fit my king size mattress, as a desperate measure had to cut a slit in one corner so at least I could secure the other three corners. Disappointed, but for the cost shouldn't expected more.
on 25 August 2013
Was super disappointed with this, as I was recently very pleased with two superking fitted sheets, 200TC and 400TC, which were beautiful and seem high quality, from this company. But this is a let down. As other reviewers warned, the quality is rubbish, this will likely rip in a few weeks. The mattress protector will probably protect against light stains, but is so thin and transparent, I wouldn't expect it to protect much. This product offers no comfort whatsoever, it is not luxury, what an unfair description. You could get something similar of the market. Delivery charge was ridiculous, £5 odd quid, so was appalled when I thought I'd be clever and buy two items at once, the cheeky beggers charged £7 odd quid for the 2 items.
on 27 December 2011
I bought this because my new superkingsize mattress is 16" deep and this product is perfect. Value for money indeed!
on 8 August 2013
The whole cover seems wsell made. The top is well quilted, the side panels reasonably sound and certainly not the cheap 'fingers through on first tug' that many others have. The elasticated sides means it fits well, even on a 12" matress where the 'excess' is pulled under. If you need a good matress protector, and don't want to pay the stupid prices charged by many, get this.
on 11 October 2012
This product is absolute rubbish! I would give it less than half a star if it was an option. It is so thin, I can see my hand through it, how it is expected to protect your mattress I don't know. It is not worth the price plus postage and packaging. Keep looking, this protector is not value for money and not fit for purpose.