5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yankee scent
Having tried lots of Yankee candles black cherry is my absolute fave, il ways get this for a gift for people and they love it too.. Scent fills the room, and cheapest place to buy a Yankee candle is amazon.
Published on 26 Nov. 2012 by Jodie Orrey

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scent but candle tunnels which is so annoying
I love candles. I buy A LOT of them. Usually I buy ones which have two wicks but I thought I would give Yankee a go for a change as I have never bought one before.

Published 3 months ago by BHuntington

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yankee scent, 26 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars YANKEE CANDLES NEVER SEIZES TO AMAZE ME, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
I purchased this particular candle as I smelt it at a friends house. It just reminded me of the summer. It has a very light but addicting smell to it. It fills the entire house of a cozy feel and the scent lasts long even after blowing out. If you are like me and enjoying lighting scented candles in your home, I recommend you purchase this one. The good thing is that I like lighting candles in my home, especially the kitchen if I have cooked something the day before and you can smell abit of the food the next day. Lighting Yankee candles are much better than spraying the house out, especially the kitchen with air freshner. So if you are considering this purchase, do it as you will not be disappointed. And look on Amazon for the Yankee Candle offers if you think they might be a bit pricey. You can alway get great bargains!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rich and fruity, 26 Aug. 2014
Iset (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
It's not my favourite in Yankee Candle's range, but Black Cherry is a good one. Very rich and fruity, just a hint of sweet, but not too overpowering or sickly at all. It easily filled a small room, and was more diffuse around the rest of the house, but still noticeable - people still asked about the lovely scent. I didn't get any tunnelling when I burned it for more than two hours at a time, and whilst the big jar is pricy it lasts me for a good six or seven weeks, burning it for a couple of hours each evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Yankee Candles, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
I love this product and all yankee candles I have bought, smells gorgeous, worth the money! Thank you =] =]

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Yankee Candle scent!, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
Cherries have always been one of my favourite smells, so absolutely adore this candle! I've repurchased this product twice now because I just can't get enough. When you open the jar and smell the candle without it being lit, it initially smells quite strong and you'd think it would be over powering when lit but this is not the case. It slowly fills the room with a warm and comforting delicate smell that is fresh and doesn't get in your throat. It also doesn't smell too artificial or perfumed which is great, because it just smells of cherries! However, if you prefer spicy scents then I wouldn't recommend this as it's very sweet.

The price could put you off, but it really is a lovely fragrance and does last for as long as it says, so burns for months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intoxicating, 23 Aug. 2012
GratuitousViolets "Ash" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
Yankee's Black Cherry candles offer an absolutely intoxicating and mouthwatering scent that is faintly reminiscent of the way Tunes used to smell back about twenty years ago. I tend to burn this one downstairs in the living room and I leave all the doors open and honestly I can smell it even from halfway on the stairs in the hallway.

As strong as the scent is, it doesn't become overwhelming or headache inducing (which is sometimes an issue for scented candles). Really fills your senses. Have had visitors comment that it's a lovely inviting and welcoming smell to come in to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yankee candles are great because they are so fragrant and you can actually ..., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
Yankee candles are great because they are so fragrant and you can actually smell it around the house rather than only when your nose is above the flame. It is a very sweet smelling candle, which I love but I know some people hate. However, it is a very cherry smell so if that is what you like, go for it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scent but candle tunnels which is so annoying, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)

In a way, I wish I hadn't wasted my money. Don't get me wrong, the scent is glorious. The smell of cherries is divine and fills the house. But, because it only has one wick, it tunnels..pretty badly and it is really really annoying.

I did some research and found that this is a very common problem with Yankee candles. I spoke to some friends and they also said Yankee's are known to suffer from serious tunnelling problems.

I'm surprised that the big guys at Yankee haven't decided that switching to two wicks works heaps better, but there we go. This will be my first, and last Yankee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab candle - great smell, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
This is one of my favourites in the Yankee candle range. It has quite a strong smell, which lingers long after the candle has been blown out. This smells nice if burned together with a cinnamon stick candle too. Yankee candles are great and last many hours. Would recommend to anyone that likes quite heady warm aromas in their home.

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical smelling candle that hits all the right senses!, 10 May 2015
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry (Misc.)
This candle to me smells amazing. I love it so much. Such a perfect smell. I light it when I get home, go have a shower then when I come downstairs the lounge smells warm, inviting and comfortable. Just right to properly relax in. Yankee Candle have created something magical here.

Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Cherry