5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Hetty bags
WOW! 10 genuine Hetty bags for £5.84, was a bit wary of ordering as a few reviews had said they weren't genuine bags but went ahead and so glad i did. I ordered from Alex Shanks Ltd, the 10 bags were delivered in a box as shown, within 48hrs to Northern Ireland! Happy customer!!
Published on 4 Oct. 2012 by tap dancing horse

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish! they all burst.
Bought these bags from Spares 2 go on Amazon, thought I was getting Numatic one's but got these copies instead. They're smaller than Numatic ones, but more importantly they burst or split at the seams when only half full. This obviously leave you having to clean out the vac and spreads dust round the house. Don't buy these, buy the proper Numatic ones.
Published on 28 Nov. 2010 by Glenda

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish! they all burst., 28 Nov. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Hetty bags, 4 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Numatic NVM-1CH Numatic Henry Cleaner Bags - 1 Box (Pack of 10) (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Numatic bags......................or not?, 15 Jan. 2011
I ordered cleaner bags from SPARES-2-GO against this listing, which from the description and illustration I understood to be for GENUINE NUMATIC HEPAFLO bags - ONLY.
A few days later I was disappointed to receive pattern/aftermarket bags, ie. NOT Numatic, NOT Hepaflo (and not in a box, either); I am unable to comment on the quality or performance of these bags as I returned them the next day.
I received a refund of the full invoice amount (from Amazon) about a week later, following which I then requested from the seller reimbursement of my return postage costs. (As I returned the goods direct to SPARES-2-GO about 5 weeks ago it seems unlikely that this will ever happen.)
Clearly, I am not the first buyer to have been misled in this way, but unfortunately 20 of the 22 other reviews available are almost meaningless as they fail to name the ACTUAL supplier.

Subsequently, I have ordered and received the genuine Numatic items from the host site - Amazon themselves - and for just a few pence more than the original order.

Therefore, to summarise - if you want GENUINE Numatic Hepaflo bags, order from Amazon.co.uk; DON'T order from SPARES-2-GO unless you want to save a few pennies and/or are content to receive non-genuine bags merely masquerading as the real thing.................

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want genuine or generic bags?, 13 Nov. 2010
From the product description of this item it appears that you're ordering genuine Numatic bags. The first time I ordered I picked the cheapest supplier and received generic bags, which did seem inferior. I then ordered directly from Amazon, for less than £1 more, and received the genuine Numatic bags (in a box as pictured). These fit and work in my Henry just as they should. For the small difference in price I would much rather have the genuine bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Numatic dust bags?, 29 Mar. 2011
No, they were not Numatic bags...However those unbranded bags supplied appeared to be of slightly lower quality but do work perfectly well. TBH, if you want cheap copies of Numatic bags...buy them at your local market and save some money! PS. Naughty old Amazon for allowing the vendor o misrepresent what they were selling. :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - not Numatic bags!, 15 Oct. 2013
Rick Billson "Rick & Elly" (Middlesex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these from Trading Reliably. As you can see, both the picture and the words are describing official Numatic product.

But they aren't - they are cheap generic copies.

I don't mind copies on most things - they are often as good as, or better, than official items at a much lower price. But I don't like to be sent copies when I have specifically ordered the real thing.

When I requested a return, Trading Reliably simply responded that these are better bags with extra filtration. End of.

At a cost of £4.30 ish, it wasn't worth pursuing. I don't know how good the bags will prove to be. But it may be worth passing on my experience so that at least you will know what you are getting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap alternatives, 11 Aug. 2010
I purchased these thinking I would receive the item described as 'Genuine Numatic bags' and which is shown in the picture, but this was not the case. I have had Henry hoovers for years and always used genuine bags as they are well made from quality paper which lasts well but these bags were thin paper that looked like it would split easily. I contacted the seller and they paid the postage for the returns and gave a refund. But I would not recommend the bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Henry bags!, 27 Nov. 2011
Was very pleased with theses Henry bags....have always had brown paper bags before but these are a paper/fabric material and the performance of Henry increased by around 100% in terms of suction power.....he has never performed this well even when he was brand new. Excellent product! Will never get any other type of bag again - and Henry likes them too from the smile on his face!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Nov. 2011
After paying a lot more for the paper Hoover bags which you only receive 5 in a pack this is great value for money and the bags are larger than I usually use will last me absolutely ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Order direct from Amazon, 8 Mar. 2014
I've been reading many comments of people complaining that these are not the real product.

Make sure you order via Amazon directly, they cost a little bit more than the first few sellers on the list, but they are genuine Numatic Hepaflo bags and come as pictured.

They are fairly cheap and last quite a while due to their durability and size, so I definitely recommend a purchase.