5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Hetty bags
WOW! 10 genuine Hetty bags for £5.84, was a bit wary of ordering as a few reviews had said they weren't genuine bags but went ahead and so glad i did. I ordered from Alex Shanks Ltd, the 10 bags were delivered in a box as shown, within 48hrs to Northern Ireland! Happy customer!!
Published on 4 Oct 2012 by Louise

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a con
Published on 4 Nov 2009 by Crowlyn

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a con, 4 Nov 2009
I found many reviews under other offers for these bags being sold by this company as Numatic. The one I bought had the picture as the genuine Numatic box with logo. It seems they have now put on the picture of the bags they send but with the detail cleverly folded out of sight. They are NOT Numatic bags but cheap substitutes and they do not come in a box and do not mention Hepa filter anywhere. Anyone with allergies knows that they must have bags with a Hepa filter which most reputable bags now have. Do not give this company your custom as these are being sold with a misleading description. Put 'genuine numatic henry bag' in your search and you will find the real article for little more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish! they all burst., 28 Nov 2010
Bought these bags from Spares 2 go on Amazon, thought I was getting Numatic one's but got these copies instead. They're smaller than Numatic ones, but more importantly they burst or split at the seams when only half full. This obviously leave you having to clean out the vac and spreads dust round the house. Don't buy these, buy the proper Numatic ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Numatic bags......................or not?, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Numatic NVM-1CH Numatic Henry Cleaner Bags - 1 Box (Pack of 10) (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered cleaner bags from SPARES-2-GO against this listing, which from the description and illustration I understood to be for GENUINE NUMATIC HEPAFLO bags - ONLY.
A few days later I was disappointed to receive pattern/aftermarket bags, ie. NOT Numatic, NOT Hepaflo (and not in a box, either); I am unable to comment on the quality or performance of these bags as I returned them the next day.
I received a refund of the full invoice amount (from Amazon) about a week later, following which I then requested from the seller reimbursement of my return postage costs. (As I returned the goods direct to SPARES-2-GO about 5 weeks ago it seems unlikely that this will ever happen.)
Clearly, I am not the first buyer to have been misled in this way, but unfortunately 20 of the 22 other reviews available are almost meaningless as they fail to name the ACTUAL supplier.

Subsequently, I have ordered and received the genuine Numatic items from the host site - Amazon themselves - and for just a few pence more than the original order.

Therefore, to summarise - if you want GENUINE Numatic Hepaflo bags, order from Amazon.co.uk; DON'T order from SPARES-2-GO unless you want to save a few pennies and/or are content to receive non-genuine bags merely masquerading as the real thing.................

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Hetty bags, 4 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want genuine or generic bags?, 13 Nov 2010
From the product description of this item it appears that you're ordering genuine Numatic bags. The first time I ordered I picked the cheapest supplier and received generic bags, which did seem inferior. I then ordered directly from Amazon, for less than £1 more, and received the genuine Numatic bags (in a box as pictured). These fit and work in my Henry just as they should. For the small difference in price I would much rather have the genuine bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Numatic dust bags?, 29 Mar 2011
No, they were not Numatic bags...However those unbranded bags supplied appeared to be of slightly lower quality but do work perfectly well. TBH, if you want cheap copies of Numatic bags...buy them at your local market and save some money! PS. Naughty old Amazon for allowing the vendor o misrepresent what they were selling. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars numatic hepa flow bags, 24 Dec 2011
This is a great product, works much better than the old paper ones. This arrived in good time. Price OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Nov 2011
After paying a lot more for the paper Hoover bags which you only receive 5 in a pack this is great value for money and the bags are larger than I usually use will last me absolutely ages

5.0 out of 5 stars best price for the best bags, 25 Nov 2011
N. Hall "Niki" (Kent, UK.) - See all my reviews
I'm a professional cleaner with a numatic henry and these are the best bags to use. I can't get them this cheap on the high street.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine despite picture making it look like it is, 1 Nov 2012
S. Owen - See all my reviews
I ordered these, spending at least twice as much as I could have done because I wanted genuine bags. These had a photo showing a Numatic box with what appeared to be genuine Henry bags inside.
When they arrived, they were not in a box and were quite clearly cheap copies. It's not worth going for a refund because I doubt I will get the postage back and it isn't worth the hassle. However, I won't buy hoover bags from Amazon sellers again.
In short, if you don't care about spending ££££ for a cheap copy, I guess they are hoover bags which do fit Henry. But if you want the real thing, go elsewhere.