on 27 June 2009
As I was unable to purchase a 300 cartridge local I ordered on line. I saved myself quite a bit of money as I also ordered a Black cartridge at the same time. The only thing was that I received the Black within 48hrs but had to wait about 5 days for the colour. So don`t leave the ordering till you have run out of ink. Overall I was pleased with the service.
on 4 December 2009
The product was absolutely as shown and most importantly arrived very quickly. Delivery was important and that was perfect. The price was just a little bit less than elsewhere. Thanks Amazon.
on 13 January 2010
Very efficient service particularly over Christmas/New Year Period. Fits a treat in my printer and has saved me the effort of buying a more expensive product from a shop.
on 20 August 2010
As would be expected, this cartridge works well in its designated printer(s), and at Amazon is good value for money.
on 19 February 2011
I have bought several different types of inks through Amazon and they have always been the same, very fast in coming and well packed also the price is unbeatable, you can't beat that.
on 3 January 2010
This was the same product as the one in my local shop but considerably cheaper. It arrived quickly and is exactly what I wanted.
on 15 January 2010
I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE TRI-COLOUR CARTRIDGE, I WILL BUY MORE FROM YOU BECAUSE IT IS CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE.
on 2 January 2010
OEM product at a great price - who could ask for more. i will certainly get my inks from here in the future.
on 9 June 2013
perplexed and disappointed that the item came loose inside a jiffy bag with inside wrapper only and not in the usual box/blister pack (as displayed in the picture). Was this part of another unused twin-pack maybe? Haven't yet run out of previous cartridge and therefore unable to comment on authenticity or usability of the actual cartridge but intend to return it if unsatisfactory. Will (reluctantly) not order from supplier again as uncertain of product. All seems a bit shoddy.
on 3 March 2010
Was very impressed with the service from Amazon and will almost certainly use there services again the product arrived the following day in good conmdition and used in the printer HP PHOTOSMART C4780 with good results and the use of ink was minimal compared to my replaced Epson Printer will use both products purchased again

See one answered question