5.0 out of 5 stars Remarcable
Published on 7 Sep 2011 by Amazon Addict

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
Mine just broke after being used 3 times.

Also there is considerable loss of quality due to cable length. Im going to buy a superior brand now
Published 14 months ago by Telmo Almeida

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarcable, 7 Sep 2011
Amazon Addict (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: FPUK 5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead (Electronics)
I had been agonising over which wireless headphones to buy to enable me to watch TV late at night without disturbing the house. IR cans just didn't have good enough reviews, and RF ones that had good reviews were very expensive. I settled for this very very cheap solution with perfect preservation of sound quality -simply plugging in my existing 3.5mm jack headphones. There is no interference at all. I have no need to move around whilst watching TV -I can't see the TV from another room- so a cable is no great hardship. I coil it up and pop it in a drawer when I'm done.

This is such a ridiculously cost effective solution -perfect for my needs. This product seems quite OK in terms of connection -no problems whatsoever.

Very happy with this product :-)

AA

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 14 Jun 2013
Telmo Almeida - See all my reviews
Mine just broke after being used 3 times.

1.0 out of 5 stars LenChap, 21 Jun 2012
I should have known that at the price this item would not be quality and I was right. Absolute rubbish - poor connectivity - keeps cutting out presumably because the connectors are badly made. Pay a bit more and get something decent !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply bad, 29 April 2013
I have to plug my headphones only half way in so both left and right channels to work. If I plug it in all the way, only the right speaker functions. A disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but it does affect the sound, 6 April 2012
Smy Wong (UK) - See all my reviews
The cable I received does the job. However, I quickly found that sound quality seems to be slightly muddy and quieter when it comes to treble. Bass doesn't seem to be affected so it depends on what you are listening to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Dec 2013
It is definitely not sleek and attractive. The wire is quite thick and the jack heads rather large too, but that is probably a good thing from a durability stand point.

Does exactly what it is supposed to do and does it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Feb 2012
It cost me about 97p and to be honest, for 97p it's amazing. I thought and was told the sound quality would be poor by people, but it's actually good, sounds just the same as it did when I used the small wire that came with my headphones directly, and there's also no lag or loss of volume ect. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars done the job all sound, 17 Sep 2011
5 metre 3.5mm Jack Headphone/Mic EXTENSION Cable Lead done the job and all sound so kids now use on computer

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke off in my speakers, 4 Dec 2013
Had this cable for a month, I was thrilled to find out that today part of the jack broke off inside my speakers. So now not only am I out of a cable, my speakers are broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars jack headphone, 1 Jun 2014
a good necessary item to use with headphones. good value and very well made item. would recommend this item every time