5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of equipment
Published on 25 May 2012 by happy ears!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slighty dodgy connectors
they do their job, however, i ordered 3 sets, they all have connections that feel different when putting in the headphone jacks.
Published on 19 July 2011 by Mr. T. Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of equipment, 25 May 2012
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
The answer to a problem I have had for over 6 months. I searched for months for a new set of headphones for my TV but the cables were all too short. In the end I found a set with slightly longer cable 2.5metres, but still just too short. I had a brain wave search for an extension cable and this product came up. Delivery was quick and no charge and it is absolutely brilliant. The cable is so long I can now move around the bedroom, listen to my recorded programmes and not disturbe anyone. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
I needed this to watch TV late night while not disturbing my partner. It wooks perfectly. 10M is a long distance so be sure that is what you require. As for the product, could not think of any negatives. Deffinately worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for extending your existing 3.5mm Jack lead, 21 Jan 2012
Mr. John Adams (Aberdeen) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
I purchased this as I wanted my PC speakers at the opposite end of where my PC is in the bedroom, and it is just perfect... No sound deteriation at all.
The lead itself is well made overall, and is slightly thicker than my speaker cable, and you just push your existing leads firmly into this extention and it "clicks" firmly into place... no worries of your existing lead becoming loose!
Initialy worried that 10M would be too long, but when I routed the cable behind the skirtings and up to the PC at one end, and the speakers at the other end, I was only left with under 1M spare... which I just tucked behind the PC.

I've already ordered another extention lead so I can do the same in the other bedroom.

If your in a similar situation where the length of your cable restricts where you place your equipment, then look no further, as this will solve that problem perfectly for you.... and at 2.43 with FREE delivery, I dont think you will find this lead cheaper anywhere?

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 metre extension, 25 July 2011
D. Moore (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
I have used this to connect a set of speakers on my decking outside.
The male jack is connected to my pc and I cut the female end off and soldered it to an audio faceplate and it works fine.
There is no noticeable loss in sound due to the distance (or my dodgy soldering!!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slighty dodgy connectors, 19 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars ESSENTIAL, 2 July 2009
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
I needed this as the standard headphone cable wasnt long enough. No affect on sound quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound is fine, but didnt switch off the speaker, 12 Feb 2010
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
It's very very long, and reassuringly thick cable, and sounds fine, although I'm only using it to connect my bedroom TV to a Sound Asleep pillow (pillow with a speaker built in.
The only issue is that for whatever reason, plugging it in the TV headphone socket didnt cause the TV to switch of it's speakers. like normal A/V stuff works.
It's not the TV, as plugging headphones in did cause it to switch the speakers off automatically.

How it turns out actually works quite well, as my TV has seperate volume for headphones & speakers, so I just need to turn the volume down and the headphone volume remains constant #as it's set in the menu). It also means I can have volume out of both, but I can see why it might cause a problem if it was being used with a device not able to do this.

Cant go wrong for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great extension lead, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
a well made product in black i have not measured it but it is very long its says it is 10 metres long so who am i to argue i do not have a measure that long

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple - but it works, 31 July 2009
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
Gives you the extra headphone walk-about that most of us need. No more - no less. Could even be left plugged in to TV's that have separate phones and speaker volume control. Nothing to do with the lead though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 April 2012
This review is from: 10M BLK 3.5MM STEREO M-F EXT CBL GLD (Electronics)
This is the product if a) your partner is hard of hearing and b) if plugging into the
jack-point cuts off normal sound. It calls for two sets of earphones but one doesn't
reduce the clarity/volume of the other. It is best if both sets of earphones have
in-line volume control.