Price:£6.65+ Free shipping

on 22 April 2012
We struggled to treat our baby's nappy rash for weeks using sudocrem but then switched to bepanthen and the rash literally vanished within a couple if days. This stuff works brilliantly and doesn't have the awful texture of sudacrem. If your baby has sensitive skin that is prone to nappy rash then buy this.
on 16 November 2013
I have been using this since the day one my baby was born. It's simply superb! It's gentle and can heal the worst nappy rashes in two or three applications. I religiously apply it every single time i change my baby's nappy.
on 28 February 2010
I love this bepanthen,
unfortunately, its only to buy in UK.
I take them every day for the nappy area for my son.
it feels well to pass by. And the skin in the nappy area really nicely smooth.
no inflammation. just well.
on 28 December 2012
I've used this product regularly for my chapped lip. It works really well.
I would recommend this product for people who suffers same problem.
on 11 March 2014
Love this cream, I've always used it after having my tattoos done and it's great for them.
Very soothing, big tube so plenty of it.
on 5 August 2013
I think this cream is great, I try other bands on my little ones bum and nothing worked apart for this, easy to apply and my 2year old calls it the magic bum cream!
on 31 October 2013
It's worth the price though as this product works well. It works well as a really good barrier. Best of its kind on the market in my opinion.
on 27 March 2011
This nappy rash ointment is also perfect for protecting new tattoos, it prevents damage to the tattooed skin while it heals and also helps keep the colours in the design fresh.
on 19 June 2013
I am suffering adult bed wetting, as a result I also suffer a nappy rash from wearing nappies. Nappy rash is no different weather your an infant or a adult though being a adult I can talk, In my opinion bepanthem is with out question the best cream on the market, I have tried all the usual ones and although they all work bepanthem works twice as fast. Just disappointed that it now has jumped up from 5.00 to 7.3odd in Tesco. Now using up old stock of sudacream and its nowhere near as good
on 4 March 2014
used this on mine and then hubbies tattoos - 3 x day from day 1, and they healed quickly and brilliantly. i had considered buying some v expensive stuff but went with this and it was brill. only problem is that it has left greasy marks on couple of hubbies t shirts which are taking their time to disappear!