4.0 out of 5 stars adios max..
I lost 7 pounds in my 2 weeks of taking adios..so was very pleased .j.m green.....thought they were lot better than the normal adios tablets.
Published 2 months ago by janet

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good job helped alot
Published 1 month ago by sue

4.0 out of 5 stars adios max.., 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Adios Max Maximum Strength Weight Loss Tablets - 100 Tablets (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Use them properly if you want results!!!, 14 May 2014
These helped me go from a size 16 to a big size 8/small size 10
You have to exercise and eat healthy as well as taking these, dont take them if you're just going to nothing to even attempt to lose weight
I would definitely use these again if i gain any unwanted weight :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, along with healthy eating and exercise I have ..., 22 July 2014
Amazing, along with healthy eating and exercise I have been able to lose 10 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks! Over the moon deffinetly purchasing a second box

4.0 out of 5 stars well, 16 Mar 2014
I bought them and they do seem to he working. They would work better if I did more exercise and ate better, you can't just expect to lose weight by only taking the tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Be realistic, 7 April 2014
These are working great for me but like it says in the instructions....to be used with a calorie controlled diet meaning eat right and exercise and with the aid of adios the weight will come off quicker. You can't really expect to lose weight by just sitting on the sofa and taking these??

5.0 out of 5 stars They help me, 9 July 2014
I have used these before and they work for me, helps to control my weight loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me a lot, 30 Dec 2013
The tablets have to be taken along with healthy eating and exersize to work which is easy to keep up with eventually

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 5 Oct 2013
I notice a difference in my weight and mood within about a week of using Adios. It gives you an energy that you didn't even have before dieting. It's not a quick fix though, you do need to go on a calorie controlled diet and do 30mins-1hour of exercise a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, but is NOT magic!, 20 Aug 2012
I don't know why people bother buying things like this if they're still going to sit on their fat bums and still expect to become size 0. NO! A year ago, I tried cut down my calories and upped my exercise for 3 months and lost around a stone. This year I've done exactly the same thing but taken these pills as well. In 6 weeks I had already lost 11lbs. I am not eating any less or exercising any more this time around, so I would say that these pills work for me, 100%. I have had no bad effects with them over these 6 weeks and would definitely use them again.

Bottom line is: they worked well for me BUT you have to put in the work too. The idea is they help you lose 50% more weight than you have naturally. So If you haven't naturally lost weight, they ain't gonna do it for you.

WISE UP BRITAIN!