My son who is Autistic had problem with too much noise so I searched amazon & they fulfilled my sons needs, they come in a verity of colours so easy to please on the eye as well. Great job Thanks.
Published on 11 Oct 2010 by rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for babies
Great set of ear defenders for children but I would not recommended for babies. The band is too tight and will force too much pressure on a very soft babies head. If you want to get ear defenders for up to 18 month olds I would highly recommend these which are specifically designed for newborns - not from amazon but they arrived quickly and efficiently.
[...]
Published 18 months ago by Hatty

5.0 out of 5 stars Autistic's children with sound sensory problems will love this., 11 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 14 Dec 2011
Bought these for my 9 year old who has autism. They're fantastic at blocking out noises that he can't bear. These ear defenders have made life a little easier for him

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Edz Kidz - Blue Kids Ear Defenders (DIY & Tools)
got these for my 3 year old he has hyper sensitive hearing so hates going shopping or being in crowded loud places these have changed his life they are fab they will easily fit him into his teen years as they are adjustable they also fold small so i can keep them in my handbag or his back pack

fantastic value fantastic buy arrived before stated in great packaging too

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Defenders, 22 Aug 2011
These are Brilliant! Used them for a festival on my 4 year old and my 5 month old. Both wore them with no complaints and they worked brilliantly! Highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!, 14 Aug 2012
Bought these for my 7 month old very noise sensitive baby as we were going to the Olympics. I didn't really want to take her as I didn't want to be "The couple with the screaming baby" disturbing everyone's fun but hubby insisted. She was due a sleep when we got there and as I predicted started to kick off just as the auditorium was filling up for handball. It was so loud in there as they warmed up the crowd with music and cheering so we put the ear defenders on her the moment we arrived. She was very tired so my husband took her for a brief stroll outside to get her down and then bought her back in once asleep. I thought there was no way she would stay asleep but I am surprised to say she slept through the entire first half of the match including more loud music and deafening cheering when points were scored, she didn't stir once. I was worried they would be uncomfortable as her cheeks looked a little squashed in but once she woke up she was perfectly happy with them on and didn't try to take them off once as I though she might. I am so glad we purchased these as they really worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Feb 2013
Does exactly what they are meant to do. My son hates loud bangs and have never been able to take him to a fireworks display until I purchased these. I know some reviews say they are a little tight but they fit my 8 year old perfectly. I can see that maybe for some children it would take a bit of getting used to though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for delicate little ears., 13 Nov 2011
I bought these for our 3 month old, as we were going to a large firework event on bonfire night at a well known theme park, and was sure there would be very loud bangs. The defenders did the job. Fit easily over her hood on her snow suit, and we're small/compact enough for storage and carrying around during the day. They were great value for money and also fit my older child, and actually myself so they are quite versatile. They don't blcok out all sounds but make it very muffled and therefore bareable. Would definitely recommend to anyone with little ones who don't like loud noises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ear defence, 2 Jan 2010
C. udall "CazU" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought a pink pair for my 6 year old girl and a blue pair for my 4 year old son to wear to a live gig. They are quite tight fitting so I stretched them over the back of a dining chair for 24 hours or so, and let the kids wear them around the house to get used to them.

At the gig, the kids loved wearing them, their ears were protected, and they looked cool (and parents were deemed appropriately sensible and cool by other gig goers). They did the job brilliantly. Just need some more gigs to go to now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Edz Kidz - Blue Kids Ear Defenders (DIY & Tools)
I bought 2 pairs of these, for my son (3yo) and daughter (4yo) before going to Santa Pod to watch Monster Truck action. They arrived before the expected date. They are fully adjusted and even fitted my head! Track side, my kids were not phased by any of the noise once these ear defenders were on. At Santa Pod they send their jet car down the quarter mile and you stand a few meters away from the track. It is exactly like being near a runway with a plane taking off (but lasts about 8 seconds). Kids not fussed at all but my ears were ringing! However the best illustration can be made by my son wearing these defenders and falling asleep sitting on my lap whilst a monster truck was ramaging around crushing caravans, old ford cortinas, buses and making donuts. The best bit is that they are designed to cut out particular frequencies, so trucks, cars and music are all muted, but voices aren't so affected. I could talk quietly, close to my kids ears when there was loud engine noises and they could still hear me. They wore the defenders consistently for at least an hour at one point, without complaining or fiddling. Truely remarkable product. Highly recommended (and about 5 cheaper per set than buying them direct from manufacturer).

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work!, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Edz Kidz - Blue Kids Ear Defenders (DIY & Tools)
I bought these ear defenders as the kids were going to the Air Show at Leuchars and I knew it would be very noisy. The kids put them on the minute they arrived and wore them most of the day. They could hear me speak to them whilst wearing them yet the aircraft noise did not bother them at all. The adjustable headband made them easy to fit and the kids managed to put them on / take them on themselves. The fact that they fold up when not in use they were easily stored in bags. I would recommend them for any activity where the noise levels could upset kids or potentially damage their hearing.

Edz Kidz - Blue Kids Ear Defenders