on 30 December 2012
This is a very reliable and good looking watch and at a reasonable price it will be hard to beat
on 3 July 2015
Has run very well indeed over 3 years now. Better than my Citizen with iffy buttons.
on 16 February 2011
It is a decent looking watch and simple instructions. It does have plastic exteriors which is not quite visible in the pics.
on 2 August 2012
This item was bought as a gift to replace an older model. My husbnad was very pleased with it the watch band has been redesigned nearer to the face, his last watch all the coating on the plastic came off and looked really appalling (over the years) this new design minimises that problem. Does everything it says on the tin and is pretty good for the price as a low to mid range watch, light not too bulky and pretty smart looking. I would recommend this as a gift, not trendy enough for younger person though, my 22 year old son prefers g shock.
on 8 January 2012
This is the first Casio watch that I have owned in over thirty years that has not performed exceptionally well;in fact,my previous one was accurate to within a minute in a year. I have no criticism of the digital side, but the analog, and therefore the visual side, is a schmoo: of its own accord the minute hand will remain resolutely stuck for one, two, five or even twenty minutes or more before proceeding on its merry way at, of course, the wrong time. Naturally, I have reverted to my old timepiece. Score 0/10
on 30 December 2015
its a nightmare to set , not worth the money
on 14 November 2013
Have had a Casio waveceptor watch WVA 210 which has broken down the hands have stopped working.I was pleased with that one so I am sure this will be equally as good.This also was the best price.Good delivery service from Amazon.
on 23 August 2014
Difficult to set up but once done good.
on 17 July 2014
A present, which was very well received
on 3 September 2014
Showy, hi tech, excellent timekeeper.