4.0 out of 5 stars Bride of Chuckie
Published on 22 July 2009 by Amanda Cresswell

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
Well just to say this dolls hair is all different lengths. If you want a good quality doll go to americangirl.com they are worth the money. Terrible doll. My worst purchase.
Published on 2 Mar. 2012 by BB

4.0 out of 5 stars Bride of Chuckie, 22 July 2009
Amanda Cresswell "Panda" (chesterfield,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
These dolls are so real its wierd.In fact my daughter(who is 7) made me sit the girl doll (Sally) on my knee ,and I found myself kissing its head,( my daughter is blonde too).I did have to stop her from moving the dolls around the house without my knowledge as me and her father have had a few "Chuckie" momments.These dolls are good value for money (even if a little chilling.Be prepared to strap them in the car in seats,or the police might pull you over!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sally toddler doll, 26 April 2009
Lizzy "Sally doll" (Bradford W.Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
I bought this doll for my granddaughter's 6th birthday and she loves it.
The doll is well made and a good size so that lst size baby clothes will fit it nicely. The family cats took a second glance then fled because she looks so lifelike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sally doll, 8 Mar. 2010
mrs mac (Stratford-upon-Avon.England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
I was asked to get my niece a sally doll. As I only have boys I had no idea what a "Sally Doll" was, but I was delighted when I found 1 on Amazon. Not only was it the right doll my niece wanted but it was half the price of the one in my friends catalogue. Well done keep up the low prices and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a best friend!, 8 Aug. 2009
J. Mackintosh (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
This doll is absolutely lovely and my 4 year old daughter loves her. The hair looks a little greasy but that seems to be because it is coated in something which means it hardly tangles at all - fantastic! My daughter brushes her hair for hours saying she loves her 'shiny' hair! A much higher quality doll than other toddler dolls I have looked at - some of which do not even have eyes that close. Very weird. I highly recommend this doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars doll, 22 April 2010
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
hi i bought this doll for my granddaughter and she loves it, i only had it payed for and within two days i had received it very quick postage,thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her!!!, 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
I love this doll!!! Probably more than my daughter... :) My little one is just over 2 and this is her first real doll. She talks to her and change her clothes (newborn size fits really well:) ) and feed her. It is just first day at home with this doll but it look like she will be best friend. And this doll looks nicer in real than in this picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sally doll - Brilliant!, 13 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
I got this doll for my 8 year old daughter, she absolutely loves it! We have had lots of dolls,anabel, baby born etc but Sally beats them all hands down. My daughter carries Sally to school every day dressed in various 0-3 months baby outfits, most days when Im walking home carrying her at least one person will stop me to double check she is a doll because she looks so real! She is well made and has a really sweet face but most of all she is so realistic, I have even found myself talking to her!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Rosie doll!, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
This doll was bought for my 6 year old as her Rosie doll fell to bits!

Firstly, this doll's hair is much softer and easier to manage than the Rosie doll's. It doesn't get tangled the same! Also, the clothes are much better quality and the little shoes are really cute!

Secondly, this doll seems to be better made as Rosie's eye fell out, inside her head!!

My daughter now has the Sam doll, too and they are so life-like I keep thinking there are other kids in her room with her!

Lastly, my daughter loves dressing this doll up in her own clothes from when she was a baby. She fits 6-9 month size and if she wants something new for her, rather than buying really expensive doll's outfits, we just buy this size from Asda or Tesco for a fraction of the price and ten times the quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BUY !, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
I bought this for my husbands 3 year old godaughter who we dont see too often, therefore are not quite up to speed on her likes and dislikes. Most little girls like dollies but have the usual 'baby' type, so this seemed to be a different chance worth taking. And how it paid off! Cara is not quite as big as 'Sally' but takes her everywhere, and wont go to bed, or out without her! She has become her sister! Durable, lifelike and a best friend who is always there to talk to and to play with. Her mum says she even finds herself talking to Sally! Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sally Doll, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm (Toy)
Sally was bought for my 4 year old niece for Christmas. On the big day, Sally was duly handed over. My niece took one look and said 'she is not a baby' so Sally was promptly put in a corner only to be picked up almost immediately by my 9 year old niece who instantly fell in love with Sally Doll as she is now called.

Sally has soft legs and arms, a soft plastic face and lovely long hair which does not fall out as soon as a brush goes near it. She is very sturdy and can cope with being hauled around.

Both nieces now share Sally and take her for walks. I would highly recommend Sally as she fits in very nicely with the family.

Zapf Creation Sally Toddler Doll 63cm