5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Wrist ache
Have tried several, this mouse I found ideal and worked well and supported my wrist.
The actual pad - once placed on the work surface - stayed in place without any movement.
Published on 5 Nov. 2011 by K. R. L. Jay

2.0 out of 5 stars mat uncomfortable
very quick delivery ... I was even surprised, many thanks .. .
minuses: uncomfortable mat .. I played maybe a couple of hours and my hand melted due to the rise of the curve, the rise should be lower,pad surface that too slippery.
pluses: beautiful design, good adhesion to the table.
PS: The gamers would not recommend this mat.
Published on 31 Dec. 2010 by Donatas

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Wrist ache, 5 Nov. 2011
K. R. L. Jay "kj21629" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fellowes Memory Foam Mouse Pad / Wrist Support - Silver Streak (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars fellowes meory foam mouse pad, 3 May 2011
never purchase before a bank holiday becuase it will arive four days late , however now that i have it all is forgiven.the pad looks and feels great , i wounder how i ever got on without one

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect but is a little small for use with larger mice, 2 April 2012
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I have a fairly large mouse and it needs a slightly larger than average mat. This is just a little small.

The grey, textured surface works well with a laser mouse but I know that some are less effective. However the surface is inclined to collect debris and whatever else may accumulate on the underside of the mouse as well as some grease from the wrist and whatever else may come into incidental contact. It can be cleaned with a tissue and mild detergent, but it does need much time before it is again soiled.

The underside is textured rubber and does stay where it is placed and does not move in use, as do others I have owned. Although not adhesive, it sticks to the surface on which it is used.

The wrist pad is typically Fellowes, rather firm but not excessive.

Satisfactory and reasonably good value but perhaps slightly under-sized.

2.0 out of 5 stars mat uncomfortable, 31 Dec. 2010
very quick delivery ... I was even surprised, many thanks .. .
pluses: beautiful design, good adhesion to the table.
PS: The gamers would not recommend this mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for years, 8 Nov. 2012
Having used this mouse pad for about 5 years now,
I would recommended it to anyone,

Because I had to buy a new mouse mat, I immediately sourced
out the Fellowes mat, as a replacement.

It is very well made, and the memory foam supports the wrist
in a very comfortable position, although the foam may seem a bit hard at first,
after about a week or so, it beds in (like new break-pads on a car) and is fine.

It comes in a number of colours, and I believe that they do a very nice blue one,
with clouds.

It has a non slip base, and is very well built,
and is no problem to clean, in fact a product that will give you years of service.

so why the replacement? well, as I got a new PC and accessories,
I have replaced my old one for a new one, and my wife has taken charge of the old one,
that still has many years of service to live.

It comes at a fare price, and looks good on the desk.
So I would say to you, go and treat yourself, to
a new Fellowes Memory Foam Mouse Pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 April 2013
LJN (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who regularly uses a computer or is a gamer. It is really comfortable and sturdy and keeps my wrist relaxed. 

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 July 2013
Smid "Smid" (Elgin, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've been trying to replace my Kensington mouse pad since it started to fall to bits, but could only find mats that were too small or the wrong texture or 'just not right' This new mat is the right size, right texture of wrist support and even sticks to the desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomic, 6 Feb. 2012
Very comfortable; rubbery underneath provides excellent table grip. Hard mouse mat surface great for my gaming. Smooth silky cover to wrist rest is ideal for mouse motions and not rubbing your wrist; memory foam makes for great support.

Con's
Absorbs liquid slightly; cleaning can be a pain but done every 6 months is not much fuss. Hot water cloth to wipe memory foam bit and give it a squeeze and leave in hot dry place for a few hours usually does trick.

Price you pay for having memory foam but a choice you make.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 5 Oct. 2011
Very comfy gel pad - cushions a little knobble on my wrist perfectly, which is exactly what I wanted,so this product is great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Pad, 20 Jun. 2013
L. Pearson - See all my reviews
Excellent, my wrist problem has improved lots since I started to use this mouse pad and good value for money.