5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Wrist ache
Have tried several, this mouse I found ideal and worked well and supported my wrist.
The actual pad - once placed on the work surface - stayed in place without any movement.
Published on 5 Nov 2011 by K. R. L. Jay

2.0 out of 5 stars mat uncomfortable
very quick delivery ... I was even surprised, many thanks .. .
minuses: uncomfortable mat .. I played maybe a couple of hours and my hand melted due to the rise of the curve, the rise should be lower,pad surface that too slippery.
pluses: beautiful design, good adhesion to the table.
PS: The gamers would not recommend this mat.
Published on 31 Dec 2010 by Donatas

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Wrist ache, 5 Nov 2011
K. R. L. Jay "kj21629" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fellowes Memory Foam Mouse Pad / Wrist Support - Silver Streak (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars fellowes meory foam mouse pad, 3 May 2011
never purchase before a bank holiday becuase it will arive four days late , however now that i have it all is forgiven.the pad looks and feels great , i wounder how i ever got on without one

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect but is a little small for use with larger mice, 2 April 2012
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I have a fairly large mouse and it needs a slightly larger than average mat. This is just a little small.

The grey, textured surface works well with a laser mouse but I know that some are less effective. However the surface is inclined to collect debris and whatever else may accumulate on the underside of the mouse as well as some grease from the wrist and whatever else may come into incidental contact. It can be cleaned with a tissue and mild detergent, but it does need much time before it is again soiled.

The underside is textured rubber and does stay where it is placed and does not move in use, as do others I have owned. Although not adhesive, it sticks to the surface on which it is used.

The wrist pad is typically Fellowes, rather firm but not excessive.

Satisfactory and reasonably good value but perhaps slightly under-sized.

2.0 out of 5 stars mat uncomfortable, 31 Dec 2010
very quick delivery ... I was even surprised, many thanks .. .
pluses: beautiful design, good adhesion to the table.
PS: The gamers would not recommend this mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 April 2013
LJN (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who regularly uses a computer or is a gamer. It is really comfortable and sturdy and keeps my wrist relaxed. 

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 July 2013
Smid "Smid" (Elgin, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've been trying to replace my Kensington mouse pad since it started to fall to bits, but could only find mats that were too small or the wrong texture or 'just not right' This new mat is the right size, right texture of wrist support and even sticks to the desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Pad, 20 Jun 2013
L. Pearson - See all my reviews
Excellent, my wrist problem has improved lots since I started to use this mouse pad and good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 5 Oct 2011
Very comfy gel pad - cushions a little knobble on my wrist perfectly, which is exactly what I wanted,so this product is great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!!, 23 Aug 2013
P. Roper (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
worth paying for a decent mat with the wrist support. Use it all the time and seems to be lasting better than the cheap ones!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 May 2013
J. Anson "billersand" (Sunny Sheffield) - See all my reviews
Looks like a good piece of kit. Works perfectly with my optical mouse where my previous all black one didn't. The silver surface allows the mouse to run very smoothly and looks hard wearing.