Size: 4 UK|Colour: Navy Blue|Change

on 11 February 2016
I just received these shoes today and sent them back right away. I never expected Amazon to sell a fake product but these were exactly that! The stripe was not in synthetic as it should be and the tong was too big for the shoes as well. Besides that they were filled with glue spots. They did not look at all the shoes in the photos. All and all a very disappointing experience.
on 9 October 2013
Vans make great shoes. However, over the years, and I've been wearing Vans for 12 years or more, the quality and attention to design has become more mass market than specialist. My first pair were supremely comfortable and even my podiatrist was pleasantly surprised with the support they gave my feet. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the latest offerings from Vans. Although comfortable and light with good grip, they just don't seem as supportive or with enough cushioning to the sole to rave about them the way I used to. I'm glad I bought them. They look good and I expect after a few weeks they'll bed in to my feet and feel more comfortable. Overall a good buy. But I expect that from Vans. One slight niggle. The tongue on the left shoe (and curiously, the tongue on the right shoe of my other pair) seem to work their way to the side of my foot after a couple hours. No big deal. It's just annoying.
on 21 November 2009
Fantastic old skool skate shoes, I went for the black shoe with a white stripe down the side and I think they look great. They are very well made and perfect if you are not so keen on the fat tongues on other skate shoes. Very comfortable to wear and I have had mine for ages and they are still in great condition - so hard wearing.
on 17 April 2016
By far my favourite shoes I own. I previously bought the completely black Old Skools and I'm not a fan as they are completely canvas and seem to have a very thin sole. I saw the black and white Old Skools and immediately thought they looked better and in person, they are much comfier and are both Suade and Canvas which makes the shoe look a lot higher quality. I also own a Pair of Nike Zoom Air Stefan Janoski and the black and white Old Skools are equally comfy. Really happy with Amazon as always and a great shoe 🎉
review image
on 19 January 2013
Last for ages . Although they don't look as good as the black and white ones (in my opinion) they are still great . They don't rip after one ollie like most vans.
on 12 September 2013
I've been in love with the old skool style of vans for a long time but it's very difficult to find the plain black/white style in shops, especially in women's sizes, and for a decent price. £35 was such a bargain seeing as they are £55 in shops! Delighted with the shoes and the delivery, sturdy and well made classic style. Pretty stiff to start and can rub on ankle but I know how comfy they'll be when broken in so not bothered!
on 17 October 2013
MUCH cheaper than on the high street and looks the same! Good product, real brand! Vans have always been a good causal trainer.
on 10 June 2016
Delivery was fast! And I'm so happy with them. Only thing I could fault is they are quite big sizes! (Should've got a 5/5.5 instead of 6) but other than that I'm so pleased! So comfy, they squeak a little but I guess this is because they're new! They look nice and they are such good quality.
on 30 April 2016
Great item, apart from I had to conceal some white material near the tongue of the shoe by using a black marker pen as it was very obvious. It looked like the shoe hadn't been finished properly, but overall am very pleased with the product
on 1 June 2016
I bought these old skool vans for my 13 year old daughter as a birthday present, needless to say she loved them! I mean come'on who doesn't love a good pair of vans!? At first they were a little bit tight, she's a size 5 which is the size I bought for her, and I was worried after reading the reviews about them being slightly on the small side and leaving blisters on the heels. She did have to wear them in, but now she has I've not seen her in any other pair of her trainers! She said these are by far the comfiest pair of shoes she's ever owned. A happy teenager!! Whooop!