5.0 out of 5 stars Wow they're here already
Published 21 months ago by Jess

3.0 out of 5 stars iodine supplement
don't know what benefit I am getting out of taken this, but I will keep taken it, I read that iodine helps in weight control by speeding up your metabolism
Published 16 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow they're here already, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Lifeplan Sea Kelp 400mg 280 Tablets (Personal Care)
I ordered his product only yesterday and here it is already.Thanks a lot.I have used Kelp before to balance a thyroid problem and found that it helps a lot.I find my hair,skin and nails become very healthy and strong when I use this product.It is the first time I have bought Kelp from Amazon but I was amazed at the size of the tub and because I only need to take two tablets a day,the product will last me for 4 months.Thats great because I have been paying a LOT more in the past for the same product but from a different supplier. From now on I will be buying from here.Thanks ever so much Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sea Kelp, 16 Oct 2012
I've been taking these, one a day for 2 weeks now: result - 4lb weight loss, increased energy, positive outlook!! I will be continuing with them for the foreseeable future.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 Mar 2013
i take this for my arthritus and it is really helping this is a very good product and will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing for shedding pounds, 20 May 2012
Ms. T. Evans "TWINS" (ESSEX UK) - See all my reviews
I got these for hair loss. Ive had some breakage due to hair driers, stress but mostly I think the dreaded pill!!!!!! doc dont tell you about the side effect when they give them to you (microgignon)

Anyways, hair has not improved YET, but I can tell you that weight loss has been amazing.

I was 9.8 upto 9.12 sometimes, and dreading going over 10

1 week after takin g these pills I got on the scales and it said 9.3 !!!

I looked at myself and though blimey im so much slimmer, i put some leggings on and a top, so I could really see my outline, and I was amazed.
My boyfriend also amazed, he says im the incredible shrinking women.

So I googled and that when I found out about the weight loss connection, thyroid ect.

I feel great, just need to sort the hair out now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars feeling better, 16 July 2012
I feel so much better taking sea kelp. It took about 3 weeks to feel any different. I'm rubbish at remembering to take tables but sea kelp are good I never forget!

5.0 out of 5 stars weight loss aid, 29 Jun 2010
Mrs. Carol Kelly-winson "gagaland" (derbyshire england) - See all my reviews
have seen a small difference in the speed of weight loss so will continue to take them - not unpleasant to take and no side or after effects

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Lifeplan Sea Kelp 400mg 280 Tablets (Personal Care)
I needed a good source of Iodine and I found it! I love this product and it smells nice, honestly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Have helped me not getting many colds ( built up my immune system), 7 Jan 2013
These tablets were purchased for a healthy vitamin for slow sluggish blood, they have worked for me to stop me getting many colds and i feel i have more energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lifeplan Sea Kelp 400mg 280 Tablets (Personal Care)
I bought these as following blood tests my thyroid results kept fluctuating and I had read about sea kelp. Bought them and have to say I feel better than I have for months, more energy, and just healthier. Would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea Kelp Tablets, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lifeplan Sea Kelp 400mg 280 Tablets (Personal Care)
I chose these as they have calcium in them and iron in them, as I needed to find something to help my nails. Have only been taking them a week so not sure yet if they do work.

Lifeplan Sea Kelp 400mg 280 Tablets