5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Always a slight worry when purchasing named product from a Website - these VANS were perfect - arrived next day as requested.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by RP

3.0 out of 5 stars nice price
good quality, but the numbers are not too acpetble . need to be more acertive . but i'm satisfied tanks
Published 4 months ago by Joćo Valente

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I could probably run a marathon in these, 23 April 2013
There are a whole variety of words that I could use to describe these shoes and listing them all would most likely slightly bore you so I will stick to a few. I will say that the greatest thing about these shoes is just how comfortable they are and their reliability.

I admit that I wore out my first pair quite irresponsibly, after growing quite attached to them and refusing to wear any other shoes. Though nonetheless they lasted an incredibly long time and I still continue to wear them regardless of how worn they may look when I pop down to the shops where no one will be concerned with my tattered footwear.

However, I have treated my second pair much more cautiously and after a year they still look almost as good as new (albeit with occasional cleaning of the sides of the shoes). I have found that the sizing of vans are very accurate. Being a size 5- the size five of these have fit perfectly. I bought the black pair, and thus far the colour has not faded.

Though it will of course take a few days for your feet to get used to wearing these when they are fresh out of the box since we cannot expect shoes to be molded to our feet like the glass slipper was for Cinderella.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, 23 May 2012
I love these shoes so of course I was happy to have them, but they actually hurt a little more than expected as the heel is quite hard and unlike the classic vans, it pushes on the back of my heel and gives me blisters on long walks. But they look awesome, despite the pain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, 5 Sep 2012
Love these shoes. Look great and fit well, however only fit in the size smaller, way too big in my size, so had to send them back. They're really comfy, however best with trainer socks/normal socks. Overall, amazing shoes, GREAT value for money! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 7 Mar 2012
i recommend this item. the package was perfect, the vans were intact. i'm using them since it arrived and i'm very happy eith it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 May 2014
Just what it says on the tin. Lovely navy Vans just what I was after but at a fraction of the shop price.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice price, 4 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars mis sized, 15 April 2014
I ordered a size 6 for my daughter's birthday, but more a size 7. Very disappointed as too late to re order. A, Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift!, 28 Feb 2014
I bought these shoes as a gift for my friend and she loved them! They look lovely and are great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 28 Feb 2014
My grandson, age 12, loves these shoes with a passion. They're comfortable and trendy, and he feels as grown up as his uncles!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›