on 11 November 2008
my 2 year old twin girls love this dvd! after bathtime they start saying Diego Diego..who is actually more popular than Dora in our house now!
it is fun with lots of things to learn about animals. They sit entranced. i think Diego is less annoying than Dora because he is more sporty and into animals and exploration, and less into princesses.
on 22 January 2010
Got this for my son, who is only 13months, and he loves it. He dances to the music and copies their actions when they drum the "magic drum". Very educational on the wild animals of Africa, and I have to admit I did learn a few things and I come from there. Very pleased. Go Diego Go.
on 31 October 2013
I bought this DVD because we had borrowed some Diego DVD from our local library and he loved it.
I'm not so keen on the show because I find the rescue stories pretty silly, and the graphics cheap. but this very DVD is just terrible. Rescuing the elephants because they have been turned into rocks by an evil witch who used to be a mosquito before falling on a magic stick. My kid doesn't like this one too.

If you are looking for tales about animals with beautiful graphics, sweet imaginative tales and a lot of humour look for Tinga Tinga Tales of Africa.
on 17 December 2011
This DVD contains 3 episodes:
Diego's Safari Rescue - which is relatively long. our son is a bit frighten of the magician so he soes not watch it a lot.
Panchita the prairie dog - is the best one. our son loves it and it teaches how to count is Spanish.
Jorge the little hawk learns to migrate - also nice.
all the episodes are educational and teach the children a lot about the animals.
on 29 May 2009
My grand daughter loves this type of D V D she's 1 &1/2 !!!!!
on 26 October 2009
My 3 kids love this dvd which I bought along with 'Dora meets Diego' for a recent holiday which involved a long car journey. These dvd's are educational as well as great fun, the kids are singing along, speaking in Spanish and learning about animals and the environment at the same time.
on 7 March 2010
My two and a half year old daughter loves this DVD and we have to watch it at least once a day. Good fun and value for money
on 29 August 2009
Grandson loves diego DVD and it sends good message to the kids about looking after things
My 26month old twin boys just loved this DVD! The songs, animals, it all just carried them along; they never get bored watching it over and over again.
Highly recommended.
on 16 July 2013
It's ok not the best of Diego put together as stories r too Long n my son eventually got bored n moved on to a new cartoon..so a waste but good cartoons over all