Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 January 2009
A bit weird but very original. Virtually every single weird sound or time signature seems to just work perfectly when it really shouldn't. It sounds quite unhinged in places, but I think that's a good thing. So much more creative than most of the current music. I can't think of one bad track. Also brilliant live, and quite funny to see a woman meowing during 'how to harvest yourself'. one of the best albums of 2008.
on 17 July 2014
great cd great service
on 7 October 2008
I had been eagerly awaiting their debut album ever since Marc Riley first played the excellent Loose Tooth Tactile. On the first few listens I wasn't that sure, but this album is a real grower and just keeps getting better and better. Stand out tracks goojfc, loose tooth tactile, castle walls, but I could say the same about any of the songs really. I would also highly recommend seeing them live - they're probably the best band I've seen this year. Cats in Paris will probably never be hugely successful, but success rarely goes hand in hand with talent these days.