5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and simple device
I work as a sports physio and my colleague (coach) has had plantar fasciitis for some time following an injury. He has been in various degrees of pain for some time and like most footballers has "put up with it" which obviously is not reccommended.
His orthopaedic consultant gave him this Aircast airheel ( good old NHS)to wear for six weeks before assessing again. As...
Published on 22 Oct 2010 by Mike Upton

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me but might for you?
I found this product to be expensive and in truth it didn't work for me.
As a consequence I wrote a very harsh review and gave it one star.

Recently someone has posted a comment on my review that just because it didn't work for me, it doesn't necessarily follow it wouldn't help others.

They went on to add that in their case they it had helped...
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by J. J. Connolly

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel (Misc.)
One year ago I could barely walk due to tendonosis. I gambled and bought this product. Within one day my life had been transformed allowing me to resume sports. I have worn it nearly every day for a year and it is only now beginning to lose its cushioning. It doesn't cure the problem because if I don't wear it the pain comes back. But I would be happy to wear this product for the rest of my life for the relief from pain that it brings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aircast Planter Fasciitis Airheel., 12 Feb 2013
My review on the Aircast Airheel is that it is excellent, in that the sharp pain on my left heel first thing in the morning when you get out of bed and place your feet on the floor is now almost gone. Also if you are on your feet all day or walk a lot lt in your job at the end of the day the pain that used to retunt after eight hours on my feet all day has also gone by 97%. I have the Aircast airheel on for the past two weeks or so since I got it and I think that in a few more weeks of keeping it on all day every day that I will see an even bigger difference. Fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you running with slight heel pain., 20 Jan 2013
This product kept me running for two months with slight heel pain and without it I couldn't have done this. However in the end I had to seek a complete cure through physiotherapy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive and it didn't work for me, 16 Nov 2012
I bought it to help me go through my plantar fasciitis. It did not work for me and I found it too expensive.
No worth value for money.
I had to return it at the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars can relief but not total. Better than not use any, 25 Jun 2012
T. Witchuwan (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel (Misc.)
Work fine for me, you have to adjust it to your proper position of your feet.
I can walk longer than not wearing it. But doesn't mean all pain have gone, this item can reduce pain from your feet.

The plastic which contact to your skin is too hard for me. It's made a bit uncomfortable.

Overall is OK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 July 2011
This review is from: Aircast Plantar Fasciitis AirHeel (Misc.)
I have plantar fasciitis and so was interested in this product, which was recommended by a professional. I have used Aircast products in the past and have had no problem with them.
With this product I found the sizing not to be very accurate and so ended up with one that is fractionally too big, but I have a feeling the smaller one would have been fractionally too small!
I don't know if is just me, but I found it even more painful (while trying it on) walking around the house. I have had several attempts at wearing it but have decided it is just too painful and so have moved on.
A very expensive piece of wasted equipment as I missed the return deadline after it arrived while I was away. You only get seven days to return it. Hence my perseverance with trying it.
I have since found a much cheaper option which does not cause pain that seems to work for me.
As it is so expensive I would not recommend this item.