on 4 January 2010
I found this product to be expensive and in truth it didn't work for me.
As a consequence I wrote a very harsh review and gave it one star.

Recently someone has posted a comment on my review that just because it didn't work for me, it doesn't necessarily follow it wouldn't help others.

They went on to add that in their case they it had helped them.

The thought that my negative review could perhaps prevent even one person from obtaining relief from this painful condition really bothers me. I was wrong to be so harsh and opinionated.

I wish you all the best of luck in your search.
on 23 July 2009
I bought this item and was very disappointed with the quality of the product. It feels very cheap and does not fit very well around the ankle. The Air Heel and Arch cusion feel extremely cheap. One of the alternative sports ankle support and an air cushion would be a better bet and cost a lot, lot less than this item.
on 27 November 2011
I bought this product about 18months ago and it didn't make any difference to my plantar fasciitis or heel pain, which I manage with bespoke orthotics and the right footwear, ice and rest...I have wasted so much money buying this stuff so beware sufferers!
on 12 February 2013
My review on the Aircast Airheel is that it is excellent, in that the sharp pain on my left heel first thing in the morning when you get out of bed and place your feet on the floor is now almost gone. Also if you are on your feet all day or walk a lot lt in your job at the end of the day the pain that used to retunt after eight hours on my feet all day has also gone by 97%. I have the Aircast airheel on for the past two weeks or so since I got it and I think that in a few more weeks of keeping it on all day every day that I will see an even bigger difference. Fingers crossed.
on 7 July 2013
the reason i gave it 3 stars was because i think it help to ease the pain to a small degree,
& its not uncomfortable to wear, but if i wear the air-cast for long periods of time it tends to
make my foot swell. i don't pull the strap over to tight so that the air can move from the Achilles
to under the arch in the foot. The last thing i don't want to do is stop any circulation to the foot as
the injury i had was an open dislocation to the ankle. so i wear the air-cast now & then. I think it possibly
could be an advantage in some cases.
on 14 March 2013
One year ago I could barely walk due to tendonosis. I gambled and bought this product. Within one day my life had been transformed allowing me to resume sports. I have worn it nearly every day for a year and it is only now beginning to lose its cushioning. It doesn't cure the problem because if I don't wear it the pain comes back. But I would be happy to wear this product for the rest of my life for the relief from pain that it brings.
on 25 June 2012
Work fine for me, you have to adjust it to your proper position of your feet.
I can walk longer than not wearing it. But doesn't mean all pain have gone, this item can reduce pain from your feet.

The plastic which contact to your skin is too hard for me. It's made a bit uncomfortable.

Overall is OK.
on 13 September 2013
The method positioning and securing the airheel did not suit my ankle shape. My ankles are thin and bony, so that all attempts to fit the airheel in the correct place were thwarted by the positioning of the securing strap. In addition, the air sack under the instep caused instant pain even though I do not have flat feet!
on 30 April 2016
After years of suffering with a reoccurring achilies problem following a motorcycle accident I finally discovered the airheel brace... Awesome bit of kit that is absolutely 100% worth every penny. I suppose it depends on your individual problem but it is the only thing that has given me relief.
on 24 July 2011
I have plantar fasciitis and so was interested in this product, which was recommended by a professional. I have used Aircast products in the past and have had no problem with them.
With this product I found the sizing not to be very accurate and so ended up with one that is fractionally too big, but I have a feeling the smaller one would have been fractionally too small!
I don't know if is just me, but I found it even more painful (while trying it on) walking around the house. I have had several attempts at wearing it but have decided it is just too painful and so have moved on.
A very expensive piece of wasted equipment as I missed the return deadline after it arrived while I was away. You only get seven days to return it. Hence my perseverance with trying it.
I have since found a much cheaper option which does not cause pain that seems to work for me.
As it is so expensive I would not recommend this item.