5.0 out of 5 stars The R'n'B album we have all been waiting for!, 20 Jan. 2009
Alanation (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
It's been a long time coming, let's hope this release date is stuck to. From the man behind Cassie, singer, songwriter and producer. He has featured & produced with artists including - Puff Daddy, Estelle, Fabolous, Kanye West, Donell Jones, LL Cool J, Cory Gunz and Slim from 112 to name, but a few.
The album features 'Just Right' from his first unreleased album, still one of my favourites & the hit Diamond girl. Electronic melodies over addictive beats that only R-Les can deliver.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite new artist.., 3 April 2009
B. Patel "random24" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
..ok so he isn't teachincally a new artist, but I only discovered him the other week through his youtube channel - this guy is awesome, not to mention so talented!! Just what the RnB scene needs - very underated as an artist, hopefully this will be the year for him. I can imaigne him doing some tracks with Kanye West..I can't stop listening to the album, esp 'diamond girl' and 'out of the blue' :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure genius!!, 17 Jan. 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
This guy is a pure genius. Totally underated a one man band multi-talented and humble you only have to check out his youtube channel RyanLeslieTV to see.

I cant just choose one song off the album as my fav as its quite clear that Ryan has chosen specifics to add to the album but Addiction has to be one of them.

Im looking forward to him blowing up after this 2009 will equal big things for him hopefully he deserves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have RNB album of 2009!, 19 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
Have been waiting for this album since Ryan's first album Just Right (2005) never got released. If your like RNB you're going to love this album. Ryan's probably the most musically tallented RNB producer out there. Like the previous review said check out his YouTube videos. Inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great from start to finish!, 1 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
Best album of 2009 hands down. I heard Diamond Girl a long time ago but it wasn't until I decided to preview the album on Spotify that I really 'bought' into Ryan Leslie the artist. It's one of those albums that instantly attracts your attention. These days it's unusual to come across an album that you can listen to without having to skip any tracks. My personal favourites are Valentine and Out of The Blue but I love the album as a whole. Ryan Leslie is AMAZING. I've done so much research on him and can't believe how many hits he's behind! Turns out that I've been listening to his music for many years but just never knew it was him. He has produced tracks for Beyonce, Cassie, Donell Jones, New Edition, Fabolous and more. A great talent. Very inspirational!

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Genius, 2 Feb. 2009
Mr. A. Asani (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
I've heard some of these songs, and I have to say Ryan Leslie is a musical genius. His ability to fuse different types of musical styles and using different instruments is amazing. He's a songwriter, musician, producer and singer in one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dedication, Drive, Determination and Discipline (4Ds), 28 Jan. 2009
Mr. O. Abomide "StarMan" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
I've been an avid follower of Ryan Leslie for half a decade now, so much so that my girlfriend thinks I'm in love with him or something. Heard a preview of his album and absolutely delighted. I've observed his work over the years that I almost feel I saw the progression of this album in creation. Only dissapointment is the album finished so soon....

4D's are the tenets of Next Selection and my guidance in achieving what you believe in....Because of Ryan I've started producing and songwriting so watch this space....

5.0 out of 5 stars the multi-talented R.Les, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
great album featuring diamond girl, addiction & how it was supposed to be, he's soooooooo underrated considering the fact he can sing, rap, write, play instruments & produce most artists today can barely do one n les can do 5 but Ryan is at his best when do collabos such as everything, everyday, everywhere by fabolous, slow down by slim, I know by Bluey Robinson, fly together red café, you be killin em original & remix by fabolous & more

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!, 31 Jan. 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
Finally the long awaited album from Ryan Leslie is getting a release date!!! But i can honestly say its well worth the wait.

Ryan Leslie is the most underated artist of our time a one man band you only have to see his YouTube channel RyanLeslieTV.

My favourite tracks off the album are Addiction and Just Right and having heard versions of all the songs from his channel i can honestly say this is an album you can listen to from start to finish.

Hopefully 2009 will mean big things for Ryan.

(ps why was my previous review deleted)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 Nov. 2009
*trinistar* (wallington, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ryan Leslie (Audio CD)
Ryan Leslie is amazing. I kept hearing about him and told to listen to the album and it took me more than six months to actually listen to it. When I did... I was hooked. Every track on this album is worth listening to. True talent! Also check out his new album Transition. Still amazing the second time around. Can't get tired of either of these albums.
Ryan Leslie = Genius

Ryan Leslie
Ryan Leslie by Ryan Leslie (Audio CD - 2009)