4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back to Pinata Island!
After hearing a sequel to Viva Pinata was in the pipeline I became intrigued to know how Rare intended to improve on the original. In my opinion the original was near flawless in execution providing me - an Adult - hours of fun for what is considered a kids games.

My first impressions with Trouble in Paradise are very positive. Rare have shown a dedication to...
Published on 5 Sep 2008 by James Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars Oddly addictive
Well, I almost always buy games on a wim not knowing what they are and this, was no exception.

The colourful funny little world of Pinata Island is oddly intriguing, you find yourself captivated by the silliest little bits, mine in particular was bugging Mr seed guy for new mystery seeds just to see what I could have in my garden next.

The plants are...
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game for kids, 20 Jun 2010
Jordan Mclean (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is great for ages 4-12 To start developing there brain skills by unstanding maths and puzzles.

this game is very easy so don't expect your kids to struggle at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This is one of the most colourful fun games I own. It can be a bit difficult to get into at first, but if you follow the player guide you soon get the idea of what you are supposed to be doing. The pinatas themselves are adorable and it is really good watching them appear in full colour once they become residents in your garden.
The music is really nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Review., 21 April 2010
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I first found out about Viva Pinata at a LAN party with my friends and as we all watched intently we all became jealous and wanted to play this game. The first game for me was a hit and it was no surprise to me that i bought the second game. IT expanded on items, locations, challenges and of course the amount of pinatas in the game. Even though this game seems childish it certainly is not. There is a charm to the game that makes it seem challenging to any older player. The amount of hillarious Pinata names sounding like food "profitamole" and "FlapYak" this will have you in a chuckle for finding any new Pinata. if you are a casual gamer then this is a game for you. Having a Co-Op element also brings in more fun either at home or accross xbox live. The game can progress as you get new things into your garden such as plants or new Pinata and its your job to lure them in and make the resident 'easier said than done'. Anyway thats my review on this game, if you do buy this game i hope you enjoy it.

-Declan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Viva pinata, 6 Feb 2010
Leigh-anne Tongue (Bradford) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I found/find this game a little complicated and still havent figured it out, Although i havent played it that much. I think iv litrally played it 2-3 times. I have played one of the older ones and found that easyer to figure out So i may downgrade. The graphics are great and so are the pinata's. I think a little more guidence is needed in the Trouble in Paradise. Not so it gets annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars You can't call yourself a gardner until you've played this game!, 4 Jan 2010
A. R. Dainty - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this for my little brothers (9 and 6) for Christmas, but I have had just as much fun as they have! It's an improved version of the original Viva Piñata game, and is dangerously addictive - you can now hunt your own piñata and choose Piñata Central challenges and competitions that you want them to take part in. It's also more challenging: the weeds spread faster, and the Ruffians and Professor Pester are back more destructive than ever. A feature that I really like about this new version is the cooperative play. Now a second player can drop-in and have their own cursor on-screen; bonus features and achievements are available for good "team-play"!
In conclusion, it's been a great purchase, and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind risking getting hooked!

4.0 out of 5 stars viva pinata is awesome, 31 Dec 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
viva pinata is awesome, housing your pinatas and making them houses, you can even train them to fight. the graphics are really cool and to top it all of there is awesome little mini games, i would recommened it any child as its awesome and addicting (that can be a good thing and a bad thing).

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 25 Oct 2009
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is fabulous and so addictive. It's colourful, fun, challenging and you can happily spend hours and hours attracting Pinatas into your garden and making them your residents.
However, this game is not aimed at younger children, my sister is 6 and she didn't have a clue what to do. It is challenging and would be too difficult for children under the age of 10 so don't be fooled by the 3+ rating.
It's great value for money as there is so much to do with pretty much unlimited hours of gameplay. It's the best game for 360, don't hesitate to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! The most OCD game EVER!, 28 July 2009
Helen R. Williams "Lenlen" (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I loved the first one even though it did have some faults. But Viva Pinata 2 has fixed them to a brilliant standard! I think I spent almost a whole day playing it when it first arrived! With all the new pinata, this summer is gonna be fun =D! I know some people out there say that its a kids game and is stupid but they haven't lived! Anyone can enjoy this game; it doesn't matter how old you are =). It's serious fun and I urge you guys to buy it even if you dont think it's your type of game; when you start playing it, you WON'T be able to stop!

4.0 out of 5 stars Boo piñata boredom., 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Great product. The game just isn't a regular occurance.

4.0 out of 5 stars its fun to play, 13 Sep 2008
This review is from: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
me and my brother bought this game for my cousin and she loves it and so do we, there is so much to do in it that u dont want two stop playing. i'm buying it for myself.

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise (Xbox 360)
10.99