5.0 out of 5 stars Springfield year eleven
Here in one box set, spread over four discs, are all twenty two episodes of the Eleventh season of the Simpsons.

Episodes are as follows:

Beyond Blunderdome.
Brother's little helper.
Guess who's coming to criticize dinner.
Treehouse of Horror X.
E-I-E-I-[annoyed grunt].
Hello gutter, hello fadder.
Eight misbehavin'...
Published 18 months ago by Paul Tapner

2.0 out of 5 stars The first season of The Simpsons that isn't essential.
Firstly, there has been a lot of complaining about the packaging to this set in other reviews. Well yes, it's fairly bad, however not nearly as bad as many have made out. I just don't understand why they didn't keep the box style from the previous three or four seasons.

The real reason to potentially avoid this set though is the dramatic fall in quality from...
Published on 7 Jun 2010 by Mr. M. Turner

1.0 out of 5 stars worst inside ever(comic book guy), 12 Nov 2009
S. Mellish (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simpsons - Season 11 (Ltd Edition 'Krusty' Head) [DVD] (DVD)
In the morning, I opened my birthday presents. I found Simpsons Season 11 dvd limited edition boxset. I wanted to watch a few episodes before I went to school, and guess what happened? There where no dvds. My Mum called Amazon and because it came through Indigo star they 'can't' send the dvds express and we have to wait 3 days after they send it out (still don't know when it will be sent!)before we will get the dvds. A hassle for the Simpsons and a serious let down for my birthday and an embarrassment for my sister who gave me the gift. I mean, look at the features at the back. It just teases you. How could they not notice that there were NO dvds in the box?????? My Mum isn't very happy at all and she orders loads of stuff from Amazon but will have to open everything she orders in future to check that the dvds are in and will probably buy stuff from shops instead now!

5.0 out of 5 stars simpsons season 11, 4 Dec 2009
very quick delivery all raped very good if u love the simsons like i do ull love this
the one problem is its all the old episode's on telly and very few new ones shame cuz i
thought thay would off put some off the ones off sky one on it cuz not menny have seen!!!!!
all good though funn to wach agane and very good by x

han x