Colour: White|Change

on 11 August 2009
I needed a bed guard to ease the transition from cot to bed for my 2 1/2 year old. I looked at several, and chose this one as it said suitable for all bed types (I have a slatted wooden bed and many were unsuitable).

The bed guard was easy to assemble and fit on the bed base - I did it on my own but an extra pair of hands would be useful for lifting the mattress. It looks great and matches the wooden bed perfectly. It looks similar to the wooden cot bars so my son feels more secure. The guard rail clicks in and out of the base, making it easy to remove for bedtime stories and click back on again at lights out time. It feels very secure when fitted, and so far my little boy has settled straight into his big bed with no falling out incidents to put him off!

It is slightly more expensive then the fabric type bed guards, but I think well worth it.
on 15 February 2013
I was in two minds whether to go for this one or the material type one but so glad I went for this one. Its of good quality and matches in lovely with his cotbed and because it matched I think it wasnt such a big change for him.

Love it.
on 11 August 2011
I am just ordering a second, for my second son. The great things about this is that it is strong, despite my two year old hanging from it, it hasn't broken. It is also easy to click in and out of its grey bracket once its properly assembled, allowing easy changes of bed sheets. Very pleased.
on 16 August 2013
Great product and looks lovely in my little boys bedroom. We've been using it for over a year now and its still in excellent condition and extremely sturdy.
on 15 August 2014
Great. Use these for our 18 month old who co-sleeps. One on each side. Easy to put up. Previously used the Baby Dan travel bed guard from 0-18months.
on 7 February 2011
This is great for the big bed transition. It has kept my little boy securely in bed, but there is enough room for him to get in and out of bed by himself. Also very easy to fit and click in/out for times when Mummy cuddles are needed at the bedside. Highly recommended.
on 14 September 2009
I love this as it looks smart against the White wooden cot bed we already have , it is very sturdy and is easy to clip on and off so that it is not on view all the time and my son can climb on to his bed with ease
on 27 February 2011
An extremely useful product that offers you peace of mind when young children are sleeping, particularly in bunk beds. Easy to fit and can also fold away when not required.
on 10 December 2009
I wanted a nice easy guard to fit and take off and this is exactly what this is. My son's cot bed has a lip on the bed which meant that a lot of other guards will not fit the bed. tried a couple before this one and they were no good. So if you find yourself in the same situation you can be assured that this one will work!
on 2 January 2014
I needed a bed guard for my 2 year old and this has worked a treat.
It looks great as the previous bed bars were white wood so the transition between the 2 has been easy.
It can be a bit wobbly if the child is standing on their bed and leaning on it but that's down to me teaching him not to do that. It has never given way and has even supported him jumping and using it as a support which is why it has 5 stars.
His granny & grandad have now also bought one to have at their place as it is easy to click on and off.