on 11 December 2012
Just one comment, the new SB-910 comes with one......so just bear that in mind if you are ordering the SB-910 at the same time.
on 28 May 2013
bought a cheap replacement, it didn't work as it should and gave incorrect focal length info to the speedlight (which changes automatically from wide to normal when attached). Which is why I ordered several, so that the next time I misplace the diffuser cup I won't have to settle for copies.
on 24 February 2015
What can I say, if you're shooting and don't want to set up your softboxes, this comes in handy. It does make a big difference with and without, as I've compared it. I'm sure most of you know this because it comes with the SB910 or 900
on 18 March 2014
Nikon quality with nikon price. Fits perfectly and does the job, but expensive for what it is. Kind of thinking I should have bought a copy and saved some cash.
on 5 November 2014
Exactly the product I needed.
This is an original product and it has good quality.
I totally recommend this one, and it came quicker than expected
on 2 January 2013
The dome purchased was a replacement of a lost dome. The product received had the original' form, function and fit..
on 4 February 2016
‹(•¿•)› «:::P:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»
on 27 September 2015
Exactly what you'd expect from a genuine Nikon product.
on 13 February 2016
Best is more expensive but worth the extra
on 18 September 2014