5.0 out of 5 stars The best present I have bought in years
Published on 19 April 2011 by Merry Weather

2.0 out of 5 stars Items missing
Bought a scooter for my daughters birthday.still not able
to play on it due to the charger being missing.should have bought it from argos .little bit more money but least you dont have the problems.
Published on 31 Aug 2011 by Leah

5.0 out of 5 stars The best present I have bought in years, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
I HAD to write a review of this brilliant scooter. I bought one for my 10 year old, ideal as she can handle the speed and has a clue on road safety, younger than that I would be a little worried. This looks amazing, pink and silver and I want to say a HUGE thank you to the manufacturer for providing this scooter already with charge. It meant my daughter was able to use it immediately. Not fully charged but enough for her to go out and not have to wait. First recharge is 12 hours which gives you 40 minutes of whizzing around and after that it re-charges faster. Great packaging, great gift would highly HIGHLY recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Aug 2013
For my sons 9th birthday - very good and would take an adult (yes I have had a shot). You need to push it going to about 2mph to get it going but you get into the habit of doing that. Good fun and fast enough for a 9yr old. Still uses it, a year on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Mar 2014
Brought this for my grandson and he loves it. Bit more than i wanted to pay though, and i didnt realise it had a two pin plug so i had to pay for the eu plug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Mar 2011
March 2011 - My three children each have one of these scooters in different colours and it's a struggle to get them off them. They had them for Christmas and love them to bits. Considering the rubbish you can buy for the same price, it's great value and spare parts are cheap to get off the internet. Every child gets scooter envy when they ride past them and the children love to hear strangers say how cool they look! A must have for any upwardly mobile child.

February 2014 - I wanted to add that three years after purchase, my children are still very much enjoying their electric scooters. They are now aged 12, 11 and 9, and my elder son has asked for the next scooter up for his 13th birthday this summer (larger frame, 15mph). They can't be used on the road, obviously, but are great for anywhere else that is paved, tarmaced, concreted or has low cut grass. Over lower grass the scooters slow down a little. My children use them on pavements to the local park which then has paved walkways all around. They are very safe and although some might think 10mph sounds speedy (their model) this is much slower than they would be travelling on a standard bicycle. In fact, children cycling on a push bike routinely overtake them on their scooters. Plus, were they to fall off (impossible unless they crashed) or if they needed to get off it quickly, compared to children coming off push bikes which can be pretty nasty, the electric scooters are only 3 or 4 inches off the ground. I would certainly recommend them as an add on to standard bikes. Ours are over three years old now, and although they are looking a little worn and battered they're still going strong. No problems with the motor on any of them. We've had two burse tires but the replacement inner tubes are cheap and easy to buy on the internet. A little tricky to fit, but that could just be us. Two or three times my son has ridden over gravel which usually results in a piece getting stuck in the narrow space between the back wheel and the mud guard which stops the scooter from being used. A little patience is all that's needed to remove the gravel and the scooter has then been back up to working. We can't recommend these scooters enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor sharp, 3 Jan 2010
A. Roberts "Lfc" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 8 year old boy and he loves it. Its pretty fast so make sure they have a helmet, and the battery seems to last about 45 minutes of constant use.

The negatives about this product are that being realistic, it only really works well on a flat level surface such as tarmac, it really struggles on grass and gravel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooter, 4 Nov 2010
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
Great item, make sure if it is for your child that they are not at home when it is delivered. It is not wrapped so box is covered with pictures of the scooter.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with the son!, 6 Sep 2014
My son loves this. Bought as an 8th birthday present. Lasts at least 40mins after charge if not longer. I am wary as to where he goes on it though. Always wears a helmet and never goes on the road as it seems to be quite fast. He has fallen off a couple of times. The power cuts off automatically which is reassuring. It is quite heavy which in my view is good as it feels nice and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd had one of these!, 28 April 2010
I bought this for my son's 8th birthday as a surprise, he plays out a lot on his bike and go kart and I thought this would be something a little different. I've no doubt he'll be the envy of the street with this! The price was excellent, £50 less than argos/toys r us and arrived swiftly and well boxed. Set up is simple, click handlebars in, and switch on. Ours came with charge already in so it was ready to go. It is heavier than I thought it would be, but I guess this means it is very sturdy and well made. I have had a little try myself and it seems quick. But thats to me, I'm sure the boy will be wizzing about with no probs at all, although I will be sticking his helmet on to use it. All in all, a very good product, for a very good price through Amazon. I wish they'd made these when I was younger!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where do I Start??!, 18 Jun 2013
Jane Stirling (UK) - See all my reviews
This is THE best ever present for my son's birthday! He adores it, his sister adores it and I do too!
I ordered it at 2pm and it arrived before 8am the following day.
The scooter is easy to charge and use; I make sure a helmet is always worn as it is really quite fast.
What more can I say? Apart from W.O.W.!!!!!
We are all extremely satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 7 May 2011
We purchased this scooter as an early birthday present for our 11 year old son.

He loves it! He has been out on it every day - and so has his friends - and they all think it's really cool.

One of his friends has a Razor E300 which is much more powerful and nearly twice the size of the E100, but our son prefers the E100 as it is much more manouverable and very easy to control.

Razor E100 Electric Scooter - Pink