on 12 January 2009
It is a fun, pleasure, laugh and joy to watch this old TV western. It is a combination of western, secret service and Si-Fi. The set may get a bit repetitive but the acting, delivery and stunt still look good.

For those who have not heard of this, or mixed with the cinema release of this which was awful, this is real treat.
on 22 June 2012
I REMEMBER WATCHING THIS BACK IN THE 70`s .. I ENJOYED IT THEN AND IM ENJOYING IT AGAIN NOW. I HAVE READ SOME OF THE OTHER REVIEWS REGARDING THE PICTURE QUALITY AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER. INFACT I HAVE PLAYED BACK ON MY PANASONIC BLURAY PLAYER AND THE UPSCALING IS PRETTY AMAZING. THEN I PUT IT THROUGH THE BUILT IN 3D CONVERTER AND IT WAS QIUTE ASTOUNDING.
GREAT PRICE FROM AMAZON AND A WORTHY BOX SET TO MY COLLECTION.
on 21 March 2014
got this series to bring back childhood memories did not see that many at the time steady away not to taxing on the brain
on 11 September 2009
I remember watching this series when I was a young boy on the French channel we could receive in Belgium (we lived close to the border). It was dubbed into French like all movies or series on the French television, and although the dubbing was horrible, I still loved it. What attracted me most specifically was the very strange mix of western, secret agents and science fiction. A mix which has only been done once as far as I know.

Now so many years later I would love to revisit the wild wild west - preferably in a non dubbed version :-) - so for when is the region 2?
on 12 November 2014
Excellent so far beautiful picture and the great series I remember
on 8 October 2009
Hi Everyone i purchased this box set about 3 months ago..Wow it's just dame good really enjoy all the episodes...The four seasons are packed with wild, funny, action packed adventure....Robert Conrad is a Stunning looking Actor & Ross Martin a great side kick....If you like James Bond style shows you'll love this....One for the Guy's & Lady's......Lady's wait till you see Robert in his Tight trousers...You'll love it i promise.....
on 9 November 2011
According to Amazon.com reviews, this complete series box set offers the 4 seasons and TV movies, but in less than stellar transfers. Supposedly the individual seasons offer better cleaner transfers - though they don't offer the TV movie reunions.

I suppose the transfers on this box set are more than watchable, but full of dirt, markings, scratches etc. Anyone care to comment on the quality.
on 17 October 2015