5.0 out of 5 stars spongebob lego
i would recommend this item to all, my kids age 7 & 11 love it, ive ordered more sponge bob lego as amazon seems to be the cheapest place to buy it
Published on 11 Nov. 2009 by Mr. S. Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars all these things seem to be gimmicky, novelty factor ...
all these things seem to be gimmicky, novelty factor very short bits get lost, says more about my children than the toy itself
Published 9 months ago by giddyup

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars spongebob lego, 11 Nov. 2009
Mr. S. Ross (newcastle) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - although very small!, 1 Oct. 2009
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
My daughter is a spongebob fan rather than a lego fan, but we bought this anyway! Easy to make and enjoyed by my daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars crusty crab set, 27 Dec. 2009
Mrs. H. Wamsley (Exeter, Devon. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
This was my sons favourite toy on christmas day and I am so glad that we brought it for him. Delivery was really good and swift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lego for Spongebob fan, 16 Jan. 2011
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
My Spongebob mad 6 year old was really pleased with this Lego set. He did need a little assistance to construct the Krusty Krab, yet once made it was quite durable when he played with it.
He loved the Spongebob, Patrick & Mr Krabbs lego figures. My only other thought on the set was that it was a bit smaller than I thought it would be when constructed but it was still a good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego happy, 21 Sept. 2011
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
Although, as with all Lego toys - especially those that are based on film or TV programmes - this toy could have contained much, much more for the price, my son was still absolutely delighted with it. He has spent long hours playing with it, as have his older brother and sister. It adds a lot of character to their Lego town and has kept them very busy.

As I said before, there could have been a lot more included, a squidward character and a few more krabby patties for example, plus a few chairs and more than one table, as the set is supposed to represent a restaurant. However, the proof of the pudding as they say is in the eating, and our children are extremely pleased and satisfied with it. As a result, I would recommend this toy to anyone who doesn't mind spending a little more to amuse their children.

4.0 out of 5 stars spongebob lego, 23 Nov. 2010
Derek Bird - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
this item that i bought for my daughters birthday and she was very happy with it and i think that any child would be very happy with this ,it was very resonably priced

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for any spongebob fans, 6 Jan. 2011
L. Powers "Linds" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
I love this set, it is so detailed. It is great for any lego or spongebob fans. It is quite fiddly so ok for the 8 year old, but not so good for the 5 year old who was the real spongebob fan! I suppose as with alot of lego sets, once they are put together there's not much left to do with it apart from take it apart and put it back together again. So they are alot of money for what you get. But it was a big hit with the kids and I'm sure they will play with it for many hours to come. In terms of its content, you get the characters, the krusty krab and car and even little krabby patties to make, so lots involved. So overall quite a good toy and loved by the kids, which is the main thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spongebob Lego Set, 17 Nov. 2011
L. Sears "Redlorry" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
This was bought for my son who is a huge Spongebob fan and just getting into Lego.

Although we had to help with assembly (he's just 5) he had fun sorting the bricks with us and passing us the ones we needed.

The set comes with Spongebob, Patrick and Mr Krab, the Krusty Krab and a Krabby Patty car. There is also a few accessories for use with the set, like money, cups, and krabby patties, as well as an opening safe for greey Mister Krab to put his money in. Both my children have had hours of fun role playing with the figures.

This is a great toy for Lego fans and Spongebob fans alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 * Review, 22 Jan. 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
I was more that happy with the information & the photos that were available to see before I bought the item. I just loved it, it was so easy & fun to build & I did not need much help from my mum & dad and I'm only 7years old. I though the crusty crab car was totally awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 31 Dec. 2009
Claire Buckley "CB" (Dublin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Spongebob 3833: Krusty Krab Adventures (Toy)
Tis was great fun for my 6year old.
Great for lego or spongebob fans!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›