5.0 out of 5 stars great!
My son loves this tag junior book. Teaches about emotions and has lots of lovely phrases, sounds and Elmo talking!

A big hit with my son
Published on 11 April 2011 by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fun! Awful sound!!
One of our many leapfrog books but definitely not a favourite. My daughter wouldn't even finish it the first time round. Part of the reason could be that the sound is just awful! It just sounds like noise and we can't make any words out and it only happens with this book.
Published on 8 April 2012 by Mamamaria

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fun! Awful sound!!, 8 April 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader/Tag Junior Book: Sesame Street Monster Faces (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 11 April 2011

A big hit with my son

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for ASD teaching emotions, 7 Mar 2014
I purchased this book for my son who has a diagnosis of autism. He struggles a lot with empathizing or identifying emotion beyond sad and happy. Many of the faces are similar "scary" looks mad "sleepy" looks like he is screaming but many are appropriate "surprised" has Elmo opening a tube of spring snakes. The only bit I would change about the illustrations with is the last page is "my face" and it's a characters face - maybe would have been better to have mirrored material? Also Elmo's voice is a bit difficult to understand. My son loves it and it has been helping him better understand and identify emotion, but I believe only because we sit with him and do it with him including come up with voices to say the emotion that sounds how the emotion would be portrayed verbally. The illustrations are great, lots of old and new characters. My son loves it and it's helped him and for that I'd recommend it, but be aware each page has 1 or 2 emotions and no "story" as it were.just lots of character illustrations. Great way to show emotion with no other distraction

2.0 out of 5 stars It was OK, 2 Mar 2014
I had for some reason thought that this was a book that did more that it does. It was quite expensive for the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tag Juinor, 23 April 2013
L. Ryan "Tishfol" (KK Ireland) - See all my reviews
Arrived ok and in time. LIttle boy loves it. Only dislike is Elmo's voice, bit hard to understand on the Tag Jnr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earnie - monster book, 7 Dec 2011
My grand niece love these Leap Frog toys.
Learning a lot from it and having a lot fun with it.
Recommended to other buyer. Especially for Christmas presents.
Guarantee your child or children will enjoy it