4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ring!
Published on 7 Aug. 2009 by TK5425

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 ring to rule them all!
This ring is really well made, the only issues i have with it is the elvish writing only covers 50% of the ring instead of going all the way arround. The other issue is there is no internal inscription like the picture shows.

Published on 14 July 2011 by richard yates

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ring!, 7 Aug. 2009
After viewing several "The One" rings I've found this ring to be one of the best. The Elvish inscription is deeply machine engraved into the ring not laser etched like some other types. Also thankfully the inscription hasn't been oxidised black (like others) which I feel would wear out over time but because of the quality engraving it stands out clear and crisp anyway. The finish is superb, the ring is made like a comfort fit wedding band and is a decent size and weight with a beautiful highly polished finish.(I believe the size corresponds nicely with the "original" ring)
The only negative comment I could say about this product is the ring box is slightly naff, it's just a cheap plastic box with a "Lord of the Rings" printed cardboard sleeve-if the box could be made like the very good quality Harry Potter house ring boxes then it would be getting a 5 Star rating but this is just me being picky, the actual ring is extremely good and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also the price is good being one of the cheapest around!

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 ring to rule them all!, 14 July 2011

Other than this the ring is really nice. If the pictures had been a little better at showing what the product looked like then it would have got 5 stars.

Im still happy with it though and still cant find a better quality ring any were with the LoTr theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Rings ring, 28 Jan. 2014
Suzi Lockitt "Suzi Lockitt" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the ring, it's perfect, the script is lovely, it's a good fit & everyone admires it, I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings, so thrilled to have one. Just one little disappointment which you've probably already heard, when I put it on I didn't become invisible, any clues on how to make it work lol. Great item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't make you invisible!, 23 Feb. 2012
I bought this ring under the impression that upon wearing it I would turn invisible. So I put it on, went into PC World, grabbed a TV and left. To my horror I was arrested because everybody could see me!

When I sent an email of complaint to the seller from the prison library, they told me that the small print said that the ring is non-functional and is only a replica. They also told me that the ring was not forged in Mount Doom, so it can be broken by any mortal weapon.

They wouldn't even refund me the money to bail me out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mark's Lord of the Rings silver ring, 26 Dec. 2009
M. Elliott (N.W.London) - See all my reviews
I got this ring for christmas for my girlfriend. She was very happy. The packaging is not the best, but the ring itself is of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the geek in you, 23 Jun. 2011
Great quality ring, looks absolutely perfect. Resistant too, I wore it continuously for a few months and does not show it. Fully recommend it, I am pretty sure it makes a perfect present also.

3.0 out of 5 stars was not the best, 22 April 2013
bit up set about this sorry not what it shown on the picture the writing on the top did not go all the way round and there was no writing under it so it went back sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the ring, 5 Nov. 2013
This ring was for my wife who loves it! It was just what we wanted and would recommend any of our purchases from Amazon to family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 28 Aug. 2013
beautiful ring. its for my son for his 18th and we couldn't be happier with it!
I might get one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this to replace an older imitation version of the one ring that I have worn for years. A must for any true Tolkienite! I had no problem with the sizing, the ring fits extremely comfortably. The inscription does not continue all of the way around the band, but half around the outer and half around the inner band. Inscription is perfectly accurate, and the ring comes with a small display tin.

Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver The one Ring - Size Z 1/2