5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic all round
Very clean and efficient service all round. Prompt delivery and regular updates from Amazon and the item was beautifully made. I know some were not so keen on the box but I don't see that it's a problem and certainly doesn't change my opinion of the item which is smooth, lightweight, wonderful to look at and comfortable to wear.
My precious!
Brilliant all round,...
Published on 20 Mar. 2012 by Will-Bo Baggins

3.0 out of 5 stars LotR Ring
Having ordered this item, it arrived very quickly and (as per usual Amazon standards) was securely packaged.

The ring is very solid and durable. The inscription is very high quality and good.

Published on 10 Oct. 2009 by Mr. M. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars LotR Ring, 10 Oct. 2009
Mr. M. Clarke (UK) - See all my reviews

I only have two problems: 1/ The case is plastic and cardboard - not very appealing! 2/ The pictures of the product are very misleading - it looks as though the inscription goes around the whole of the ring on the inside and outside. But half of the inscription ('One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them...') is on the outside and the other half ('one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them') is on the inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic all round, 20 Mar. 2012
My precious!
Brilliant all round, 5 star stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Item for a collector, 8 Dec. 2011
When it arrived it came in a tin kind of can. Inside was my precious.
The ring itself is a bit bigger then i thought it would be, therefor i could wear it but i don't. I ordered a size Y.
I wear it around a chain and get a lot of cool reactions.
the rings outside inscription just goes half way of the ring, and is not as deep and dark as the first image shows.
It is there tho, you can feel it and see it pretty well.
the inside is another story, it is not as engraved as the outside. You cant really feel it being there, and the script itself is harder to read then the outside.
I've been wearing it for a couple of weeks now, Around a Silver chain. ( Looks like the one from the movie, yet its older then the movie itself :P )
It seems like it doesnt scratch and the ring still looks fine.

A good choice if you do not like gold. And silver is just too fragile. ( I didnt order the black coated one since i was scared the coating might scratch of when i wear it on a change and on my hand)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!, 22 Feb. 2013
Got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loves it! It arrived really quickly even with the free delivery which was a bonus!:) The engraving was nice and clear but still subtle - from afar the writing is obviously less clear, but close up it is more evident. Just to make people aware the engraving doesn't go the whole way round the outside and inside of the ring - just some of it, but it still looks awesome! The ring also came in a little lord of the rings box which was a nice touch. I'd highly recommend it! :) Especially for any lord of the rings fans who want to subtly show their support for the films and novels. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing :), 1 May 2012
I bought this ring for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it straight off. it came in a little LOTR's box. The engraving isn't as deep or dark as the photos make it look. It seems to scratch quite easily too but not too deep just surface scratches. However the ring itself is good looking and very lightweight and i would recommend to any LOTR's fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars mangagment, 21 Jan. 2014
my other half wanted an engagment ring to.. again very good quality and still as good as the first day we got it

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 6 Mar. 2014
M. Cole (Wendover, Bucks) - See all my reviews
Lovely product but tungsten is very hard and it will scratch almost anything else so take care if you wipe your hand across something.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality ring..., 24 Sept. 2009
R. Patel "Bush4ever" (Texas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this ring as a joke9not in a bad way) for my wife for renewing our wedding vows. I mean I wasn't expecting much, but the ring itself looks just like the ring from the movies and being titanium it was light and strong. The inscription is fab and stands out.
Anyway, the best part was when I was renewing our vows in front of the priest and I took out the Lord of the Rings boxcase and took the ring out. My best man then quoted, "So bright... so beautiful... our precious"(like gollum from lord of the rings) as I opened the case. The best part was the wife went along with it. After the lunch etc and when we got back home, the wife went on a tirade on why she was given the ring, (she actually thinks it looks spooky).
I told her now she has the ultimate weapon to conquer and rule all of Middle-earth.

Put it this way she wasn't happy, but she was game with it and I have the utmost respect for that. But whenever we watch the renewal of our vows video in glorious HD I can't help but laugh. I sometimes think what a prat I am. But my kids will look at it one day and think this is why they loved me so much.

Anyway, the ring is for serious Lord of the rings fans and I personally was brought up on J. R. R. Tolkien novels so I loved this item to bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ring, 22 Jun. 2010
Beautiful ring, very hard wearing, only "downside" (if you can call it that) is that the ring is very light, much lighter than steel rings IMO. But this may be a plus for people too. Gorgeous piece, A++

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading image, 29 Jun. 2015
It is a much darker metal than shown in the image , I probably would not have bought it had I known the colour.
This information should be available to customers ( Actual colour much Darker )

Lord of the Rings Titanium The one Ring - Size V