4.0 out of 5 stars The One ring
I've just received my order and I'm happy about this ring.

The inscription is deeply engraved and it has been also oxidized, looking really nice. Just take into account that it is half engraved in the outside and half in the inside.

my precious!
Published on 30 April 2010 by J. A. Carmona Gallardo

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown
I was very disappointed with this ring. It is not as shown. The photo is misleading and nowhere does it tell you that it is not engraved all the way round inside and outside and so should not be described as "The One Ring". I have one a bought a couple of years ago from Samuels the Jewellers which IS totally engraved as it should be.
Published on 11 Dec 2010 by Pollythecatwoman

4.0 out of 5 stars The One ring, 30 April 2010
I've just received my order and I'm happy about this ring.

my precious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 9 Sep 2010
Make A Wish (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This ring is wonderful and I loved it the moment I opened the box and clapped eyes on it.

It is lovely and shiny, the engraving is defined and effective and it feels strong and comfortable.

It looks way more than it costs. Brilliant. Would highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: Lord of the Rings Stainless Steel polished The one Ring - Size K (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice unisex ring at a bargain price, 9 Aug 2010
This is quite a heavy ring, nice and polished. The engraving is not as clear as the photographs suggest, and the metal is darker in colour, but the ring is good quality for the price and smart to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it it's amazing, 13 Oct 2013
I got this ring for my wedding and I love it it's fits well and the script on it is clear and smooth

5.0 out of 5 stars The One Ring., 20 April 2013
I bought this for myself and it is just right for me. I wouldn't recommend it to another woman unless you like chunkier rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Feb 2013
It doesn't give me the opportunity to meet Gandalf but I'm really happy with it !! If you want to feel like "the chosen one" get it !!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as shown in the picture, 3 Aug 2012
Ring has just arrived and is beautiful, however not as shown in the picture. the inscription is not dark enough and can hardly be seen which is disappointing. The ring is great but just looks like a plain ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece, 9 Feb 2012
Don't be fooled by some of these overly picky reviews this ring is a masterpiece. It is engraved with great detail and care, it is a perfect weight and is absolutley beautiful. the one complain lots of people had is the engraving only goes 2/3 of the way round the ring but honestly who cares!? no on is going to see the side on the underside of your hand anyway. all in all a fantastic product at a reasonable price. the pictures don't do justice to how this shines.

2.0 out of 5 stars What a shame, 7 Aug 2011
This is the second time I have ordered a Lord of the rings ring, unfortunately on both occasssions the ring supplied has been smaller than advertised. This one - supposed to be size M - was actually a size L. Better than the last attempt - a size L and a half was ordered - the ring that arrived was actually size J!!!! Don't plan to order jewellery from Amazon EVER again!
Have to say the rings looked great, just a shame that my wife couldn't wear them and we don't have a ten year old daughter that they would fit.