on 22 August 2009
This is absolutely gorgeous - well worth the money although I hadn't realised that it didn't come with a chain. Once I found a chain that went with it, I was away!! It's not too big so it doesn't look like a dressing-up costume piece but is substantial enough to make you feel special for wearing it.
44 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2013
This was bought for my daughter as a Christmas present. I was very pleased with it and so was she. She wears it all the time
on 7 July 2015
Really nice piece of jewellery but the product does not come with the m very nice Lord of the rings advertised box but instead a cheap tin labelled the Hobbit. I had to buy another box as the cheap tin devalued the present.
on 13 July 2015
as perfect as the picture and my sister loves it, as read in a earlier review it would have been nice to receive it in the box shown. while a hobbit tin was nice it didn't have the look of what was advertised.
on 28 December 2012
I bought this pendant along with the matching necklace.
The size is spot on as the larger one would probably have been too big for my wife.
It looks very elegant in the flesh and my wife loves this.
She always gets compliments from friends, family and work colleagues alike.
It's certainly not a tacky bit of bling for sure.
on 28 December 2011
This pendant, from the Lord of the Rings Collection, is beautiful. It is well finished and detailed. It's delightful to the eyes. Not regretted.
on 20 September 2011
This is a very fine necklace, wonderfully made. It is a good replica of the one used in the movies. It is a beautiful peace of jewelry.
on 31 July 2014
Beautiful , I fell in love with it ,great delivery ,actually fast I only ordered it like 2 days a go , the details is the same as the Evenstar its self . it actually stands out, perfect weight, good size ,looks amazing. Yes the price is well worth it, if you wanna treat your self ,this is definitely the one . Its comes in a cool little tin. package well to.
on 5 March 2016
The item itself is really very nice, and was extremely well received. Just the right size, and looks lovely. The only minus point is that it arrived in a small tin with The Hobbit written on it. Arwen didn't actually appear in The Hobbit so it seemed a bit ridiculous to give the gift in the provided packaging. Perhaps someone should tell the distributors.
on 26 May 2015
I don't usually review products but this was of such amazing quality that I felt I needed to. For the price this pendant is beautiful. For a Lord of the Rings fan you need not look any further. Would buy again