5.0 out of 5 stars ...looks below
Yes-- we is happy that the Precious is back with us we is, yes Precious we is. The times yous took to get it to us was fast, Precious. Good to get it from those wicked, tricksey, false ones yous was.

In other words, I'm thrilled.
Published on 11 April 2012 by Alan D. Hardman

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely not what you see
This Product is described as black titanium, we received this ring and it was plastic, the box in the photographs looks wooden where in fact it is small and plastic. I have returned this product now. And believe that the description of this product does not live up to expection.
Published 23 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars ...looks below, 11 April 2012

In other words, I'm thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Rings Titanium Blackline The one Ring - Size N and T1/2, 30 May 2011
One of the rings I purchased came very small so I had to order one more size due to the shape of the ring. If you have any doubt about your size ask for a wider one. There is a place outside the ring spare of text that can be left spare or used to engrave any date or something that you wish. The rings are gorgeous, the perfect pair to be use as wedding rings for me and my boyfriend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My precious, 4 Jun 2011
I purchased this ring because I wanted a decent "the One" ring replica. This ring is a perfect replica if you don't want something too flashy (like gold or silver color), me personally love black color, so this is perfect.
The ring itself is absolutely amazing. The engraving is good, the ring is very lightweight. I think every LOTR fans will be very happy with this item. Excellent excellent item.
~my precious~

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle Design, Quality Item, 10 Aug 2010
This is a beautiful, well designed, piece of jewellery. The engraving is subtle, but very well reproduced. The ring has a solid, long lasting feel to it - there are no signs that it will easily scratch or lose colour.

I am absolutely delighted with the purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 3 April 2011
A nice ring dosn't have the full inscription on inside and out it is in two parts one half is on the outside and the other half is on the inside but still looks really nice

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely not what you see, 13 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars 18th birthday pressy, 3 Mar 2014
Ms. N. J. Clancy (Manchester England) - See all my reviews
My son wanted this for his 18th birthday and he loved it :-) He loves Lord of the rings and The Hobit

5.0 out of 5 stars One ring to rule them all!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings Titanium Blackline The one Ring - Size V (Jewellery)
I love this ring. It's even cooler up close than in the pictures. It's neither too wide nor too thin, so it doesn't kind of blow out nor stay unnoticeable. However I'd recommend having a thorough research on the size so as to get the proper size. I did some internet research about finding your size at home, but in the end I ended up with 1 size bigger than the intended finger (I can still wear it on the other fingers). Jewellery stores have means to provide you with such information.

5.0 out of 5 stars The One to Rule them all, 26 Dec 2013
Great ring exactly as described.
Very light with beautiful engraving.
Worth the money
I would buy again A A A

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 13 Dec 2013
bit too big, but perfect product, had to put on different finger, however my fault for ordering wrong size =)

ARRAY(0xa60ee2dc)