5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful heavy ring, 8 Jan 2010
This silver Aragon Ring is very beautiful. I like the green stone, even though it's artifically made.
I wouldn't give this to a man who doesn't like a fantasy-theme, but on the other hand, it is not exclusively suitable for Lord of the Rings fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver Barahir's Aragon Ring, 23 Feb 2013
Recommended to all LOTR fans-excellent value and quality product-a must have! We all think this better and classier than the ring with the extra gold on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking ring, 12 Nov 2012
Ring came quickly but was wrong size had to send it back but that was easy and hassle free. Its for my sons birthday and he can't wait to get it. It looks exactly like the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice design, love this ring, 30 May 2014
Love this ring, had been thinking of getting Aragorn's ring for some time, but couldn't really find a design that I really liked. This one is great! Nice design looks just like pictured, seems good quality and quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aragorns ring Barahir, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver Barahir's Aragon Ring - Size V (Jewellery)
As an avid fan of Lord of the Rings I have wanted this ring for some time but was not sure I would get the size right, or that it would be such a good reproduction of the original.
After much research on UK to US sizing I took the plunge and it fits perfectly, and I am blown away by the detail on the ring, it is very good, I wear it every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying online pays off!, 8 Jan 2011
I was looking at buying one of these rings for a while now, but no matter where I went I never managed to get a very good deal for it.

This ring was perfect though, the price plus the actual look of it, pefect.

The ring is silver with a green gen set into the center. The detail work in beautiful and worth every penny.

Deffinetly reccomended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 6 Dec 2013
The ring deserves 5 stars, is very beautiful my girl friend is a lord of the rings fan and she loved it! To be honest this is not 100% accurate to the movie prop (the snake's crowns are not gold and there is no gap between the snakes) however its very close and these minor compromises are made up by a solid piece of jewellery. The ring is manufactured in Germany and marked as sterling silver 925 and with the Schumann logo inside.

I ordered the wrong size the first time round, the ring game in a cardboard box with the lotr logo on it. I returned it and ordered a smaller size, this time the ring came in a tin meta box with the printed lotr logo. This is the only reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars, consider that its a matter of luck which type of box you get and I'm not overly impressed by both presentation boxes.

All in all this is a perfect gift for any lotr fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to your lotr collection., 8 Nov 2010
H. Taylor (uk) - See all my reviews
This ring is a good replica and I have bought it for my 13 yr old son for xmas. The quality is quite good and I am sure my son will love this item. However if I had bought this item for myself or another adult I am not sure I would like it as much as from the description I expected a better quality ring. I am not dissappointed with the purchase but I am not blown away with it, if you are a die hard lotr fan, especially aragorn I am sure you would not regret this purchase. If you are undecided and just want a lotr ring then I would go for the lotr official 'one ring'. I bought this also and the quality is much better and the ring is cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 5 Sep 2010
Mr. I. R. Fisher "the watcher" (Aberdeen UK) - See all my reviews
exceedingly high quality ring, exactly what i hoped for, delivery on the other hand was not what i wanted - a delivery driver who can not read street signs and delivers to someone random without asking buyers permission...but never mind it got here in the end and extremely happy :)