5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and special ring!
This ring far exceeded my expectations, in terms of how good it looks when I wear it. It is larger than I thought it would be - it covers all of the lower part of my ring finger - but it still looks delicate and intriguing. It's also comfortable as well as pretty.
Published on 22 Aug 2009 by Ms. Janet Sackman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, misleading photos
I have no complaints about the ring itself, but the photos on Amazon imply that it comes with a wooden (or wooden looking) box. Photo 5. It doesn't. It comes in an ugly little black plastic box. Just something to bear in mind if it's a gift for someone.
Published on 2 Mar 2012 by Gary

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and special ring!, 22 Aug 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, misleading photos, 2 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem of a buy, 18 Sep 2010
This review is from: Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver Galadriel's Nenya Ring - Size N (Jewellery)
Honestly, the photo does not do this ring justice. I recieved it from my mother who had bought it too small for herself so she gave to me and we both thought it was great so she bought another for herself and one for my younger sister also. Even non-LOTR fans have been left open mouthed by this, it's just stunning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 18 April 2014
My favourite purchase of all time so far, I love this ring and it looks very elegant. The picture doesn't quite convey how chunky the top actually is but I still love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beaut, 10 Dec 2013
Really pretty, fits nicely. I tad chunky but heyho, it's gorgeous! Definitely would recommend for lord of the rings lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars lotr sterling silver, 29 Nov 2013
could not believe how lovely this ring is my husband was buying it for me for my christmas but im wearing it now the design is just amazing and a lot bigger than expected which i love .

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver beauty, 29 Oct 2013
Delicate elegant ring. Needed it for a fancy dress party but loved it so much I wear it all the time. Love its light airy feel. Recommend for all ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's Delight, 27 Jan 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter as it was number one on her wish list for her birthday in December. We have had to wait a while for it, but it was worth the wait to see how pleased she was with it when I gave it to her today. It is everything she expected the Nenya ring to be and is very happy with it. I am pleased that it met all expectations and so we are both happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely!, 31 Jan 2012
I'm a LOTR fan and bought this on a whim because it looked so pretty in the picture, and I wasn't disappointed! It's such a pretty ring! It is quite large, and sticks up a bit from the bottom, but it's not a problem! The stone glitters a lot in the light and the silver is a very light colour! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Gift, 9 Dec 2009
I got this for my girlfriend recently and she seems over the moon with it, this may be because she is a big LOTR fan or becuase the ring is very very nice. It looks great, looking everybit as good as it does on the photos provided by amazon, although it is larger than i imagined it would be , the actual design section on the front is very large , its approxiamtely 1.5cm in diameter to give an idea and it may not sound like much but on the top of her finger it looks huge. Overall i can't and she certainly can't find any faults with this product 5*