Ring Size: SChange

on 13 December 2013
A beautiful ring, sturdy, well crafted and very shiny. Arrived in double quick time too. I didn't like the box though as it looked like cheap tin, but the ring itself is just gorgeous!
on 4 June 2014
This was brought for my teenage Lord of the ring nerd for his birthday. I am now a cool mom. He wears it all the time around his neck excellent quality and a great buy. Thank you
on 20 February 2015
Comparing with this price, I like it. I think it is worth the money. There have the inscriptions on both inside and outside. It is better than others I bought from other sellers.
on 10 January 2014
Was a lovely ring. Felt it was of good quality and worth every penny. The markings where good. The weight of the ring was good. Would highly recomend this ring.
on 14 November 2011
Its a very good ring however it is a half size too big for my partner, would be nice if they did more sizes. But overall I am very pleased with this item.
on 13 May 2013
This product was exactly what I expected from the picture,delivered quickly and packaged well and the person I bought it for was very pleased with it
on 14 July 2014
Very impressed with the above ring. Nicely presented also. It is a gift for sister-in-law who was more than pleased with it.
on 18 February 2013
Yes, the shine is gone but it is still a gorgeous and unique looking ring. I always catch people trying to read the writing.

:-)
on 29 September 2010
I'm a big LotR fan so when I first saw this I had to buy it, when the ring came I had a few problems with the size however amazon was more than willing to give me a ring that fits, now the ring itself is beautiful the inscription is nicely done and looks like the real thing. I have had it for nearly a year now (forgot to write review before) and i haven't had any problems with it the only disappointment was the box which looked really cheap but other than that if you are LotR fan this is a must get.
on 8 March 2013
Excellent design, well made and sexy brilliant styling. Very kind folk to be so bold, I will always think of them...............